Jones teases next fight, "a few weeks away"

Weird phrasing but if he has a fight to be announced in the coming weeks, it has to be Reyes.

Yes, Jones just confirmed it on Twitter.

does anyone care about Jones fighting?
I feel like a couple of years ago, his fights were interesting. Now he's just fighting ok guys and decisioning them.

I feel like a couple of years ago, his fights were interesting. Now he's just fighting ok guys and decisioning them.
Only for the one in ten chance they clip him. I'll care when he goes to HW

Weird phrasing but if he has a fight to be announced in the coming weeks, it has to be Reyes.

Yes, Jones just confirmed it on Twitter.

Hope so - at least he has a punchers chance

Jones / Corey Anderson sounds like the least exciting title fight since Anderson silva / Thales Leites

The pulsing has to be on point for this one

Last edited:

Jones / Corey Anderson sounds like the least exciting title fight since Anderson silva / Thales Leites

upload_2019-11-14_3-37-43.png

I think Jon is really eager to remind people of his quality as a fighter after all of the shit talking from Adesanya & others. Apparently Reyes has said some things about him as well.

He tends to feed off that shit, but with Reyes it might actually be a dangerous game. This should be a compelling fight either way.

Everyone's waiting for his first loss<{jackyeah}>

I care, Jon is my favorite fighter. Feel blessed, we get live during the time that The GOAT GOAT is still competing and winning. Even boring decision are awe inspiring displays of talent.

I care, Jon is my favorite fighter. Feel blessed, we get live during the time that The GOAT GOAT is still competing and winning. Even boring decision are awe inspiring displays of talent.

It's true. Jones is, objectively, the most accomplished undefeated MMA-fighter ever.

Mind you, GSP and Anderson were both defeated before they became GOAT-candidates. And I don't think Fedor's resume is as strong as Jones'.

Jon's timeline might be off by a few picoweeks.
giphy.gif

There is potential for Jon to get slept in this one. Just hope Reyes doesn’t pull a Smith and not show up for a fight.

If Reyes makes any mention of needing more time or fighting at a later date then he's bitched out and won't win whenever they do fight

Jones vs Corey has Rashad vs Phil Davis written all over it.

Back