Tyron Woodley Ducking Leon Edwards Says His Brother

Should TW fight LE?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Leon Edwards’ declaration that the UFC tried to make a bout between he and Tyron Woodley as co-main event for Conor McGregor’s Jan. 18 return picked up some serious traction. But Leon’s younger brother, Fabian Edwards, doesn’t think former champion Woodley will sign on the dotted line.

. . .

“I’m not confident that will happen on Woodley’s part,” Edwards said. “He’s too busy being a rapper or a singer. I don’t feel like he’s interested in any kind of fighting, especially MMA.

“I heard him calling out (Saul) ‘Canelo’ (Alvarez) recently, and that’s says it all to me. Someone took your title and haven’t tried to get it back once. He’s not hungry to get his title back, and I don’t feel like he’s hungry to fight, so I’m not really banking on that fight being made.”

. . .

“He’s being ducked by everyone,” said Edwards. “If you’ve watched my brother fight and you understand MMA, it’s easy to see how elite he is. He went in there with a former champion and dominated the fight. He got in there with an elite grappler and out grappled him and left unscathed. Everyone is trying to line themselves up for that title shot, and they know that fighting my brother is an incredibly risky fight. That’s why they don’t want to take it.”

. . .

“Our coach has always told me and my brother, ‘All you have to do is keep winning.’ That’s all my brother has been doing and he should be the guy fighting for the title, and people are starting to mention his name in these talks. That’s what it should be about, winning. It’s shame that a couple of guys have jumped over him after a couple of good wins. It’s a shame that it happened, but at the end of the day, we just have to focus on winning. There’s only so long they can deny him.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11...-business-wont-accept-fight-with-leon-edwards

41dM6tFDFUL.jpg

Lol these two brits are boring as fuck.

Tyrone should fight robbie or Diaz

If Woodley is back in 100 percent, than I see him being the top dog again, if not than he needs to retire and do whatever he wants, but he shouldn’t fight unless he’s all in

If Woodley is back in 100 percent, than I see him being the top dog again, if not than he needs to retire and do whatever he wants, but he shouldn’t fight unless he’s all in
he's done

Nobody cares about Leon Scott the crotch sniffer. If you beat him you don’t gain anything. He’s just the guy who got a 3 pc with a soda.
Co7RwhG_d.jpg

Nobody should fight if they’re not all in. This is a dangerous sport

Ya, I think so too, not sure what he’s trying to do, but it’s clear his heads not in it
he's trying to do rap and movies and get the big cashola in whatever that perceived fantasy entails for him, dunno but this dude does not ever get back into a UFC title belt.

I’d never listen to a man named Fabian.

To be fair i dont even care, they could both just go away from the sport. One is a boring decision machine and the other a crybaby full of himself

Ordering that 3 piece and a soda ruined Leon Scott's career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back