Israel is a true badass

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

even though Romero is coming off of 2 losses and doesn’t officially deserve a title fight Israel wants to fight him to prove to the people that he can beat him despite some people’s opinion this would be his toughest match up

even though Romero is coming off of 2 losses and doesn’t officially deserve a title fight Israel wants to fight him to prove to the people that he can beat him despite some people’s opinion this would be his toughest match up

He would do anything to touch him(it).

People still find a way to chat shit about him even though he's super active, arguably the most entertaining fighter on the roster, is good on the mic, and wants to fight the hardest possible fighter he can. The hate is boring at this stage.

Watched whole thing,

Going back now to edit my prediction vid when I predicted he would beat Anderson 2 rounds to 1 by decision
Also predicting he may be the first to win with the Portland Neck Tie I made up

Got another one going over the Tavares fight, esp all the cool late round sub attempts he did everyone missed, and saying he would be the next Anderson Silva Star that UFC needs

Was real interesting he hit this Akiyama style Osoto Gari I show here...WHILE MOVING BACKWARDS against Tavares, and the end of round Imanari roll attempts and 2 High elbow guillotine attempts

Last edited:
Israel is a true badass "for wanting a fight with Yoel."

As if choosing to throw down against two of the top strikers in the MW division wasn't badass enough.....<Fedor23>
ElectricSmoothCaracal-size_restricted.gif

CoolSnarlingAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

ImperturbablePoliticalIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Bless us for Adensaya isn't another Silva, Till, and ETC... DUDE COMES TO BANG! AND BANG HE WILL GIVE US!! <{JustBleed}>

Badass? You mean the clown who called Jones and talked shit for months, before he pussied out and told him "Come down to 185 if you want to get your ass kicked", knowing Jones can't make 185.

Yeah what a badass... :D

Some really technical stuff people missed in the Tavares fight I go over here and say he will be the next big thing like Anderson Silva UFC needs

People still find a way to chat shit about him even though he's super active, arguably the most entertaining fighter on the roster, is good on the mic, and wants to fight the hardest possible fighter he can. The hate is boring at this stage.
Agreed. The sport has been yearning for another star and we got one; plus he’s a stand up fighter for all the casuals who don’t want to see ground fights. Let’s see how far he goes and just enjoy the ride

Badass? You mean the clown who called Jones and talked shit for months, before he pussied out and told him "Come down to 185 if you want to get your ass kicked", knowing Jones can't make 185.

Yeah what a badass... :D
Hold up so Izzy a punk for wanting to defend his title and clean out his weight-class. {<huh}Before jumping up to LHW?
e8537b76-9b81-4d36-b648-24e1dac568dc_text_hi.gif

He knows Costa is going to erase him, so he just wants a chance at getting one defense before hes no longer champ or hyped up

Back