Who in the UFC has the lowest iq right now, whether it be accumulation of damage or natural dumbness

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
Greg Hardy has screwed up a lot in his professional sports career, he's:
Beaten his wife
Thought he was fighting under pride rules
And now he fucking thought he could bring in an inhaler into the corner
What a silly goose.
When it comes to accumulation of damage, probably James Vick. Guy needs to retire before he gets seriously hurt or at least put him up against a guy who isn't a striker
(This is not a fighter bashing thread, just an honest discussion about the mental stability of fighters and how smart they are)

I like him but Weidman isn’t making the best career moves right now.

Neither has Rocksalt but I hate him so idgaf

Conor displayed a low fight I.Q. when he agreed to fight Khabib.

Andre Soukhamthath.

In the Sean O'Malley fight, he showed some of the worst fight IQ I have ever witnessed in an MMA fight.

Pretty sure Diego Sanchez is literally retarded.

That guy that fought sean o'malley and decided to fight on the ground when o'malley was clearly hopping on one foot. Ended up losing by decision when He could've won by doctor stoppage; first ballet hall of fame retard right there lol.

<{outtahere}>

Greg Hardy has screwed up a lot in his professional sports career, he's:
Beaten his wife
Thought he was fighting under pride rules
And now he fucking thought he could bring in an inhaler into the corner
What a silly goose.
When it comes to accumulation of damage, probably James Vick. Guy needs to retire before he gets seriously hurt or at least put him up against a guy who isn't a striker
(This is not a fighter bashing thread, just an honest discussion about the mental stability of fighters and how smart they are)
Hardy. If he gets KO'd a few times it will become even clearer.

If your talking about mental stability Mcgregor's is all over the place. The man had the whole country behind him now several sexual assault case's later and copius amounts of sniff, the man is a loose Canon.

Tossup between either Diaz brother or Conor.
Also Greg Hardy has never been married.

Sorry guys, but Robbie Lawler has autistic CTE.

used to be Phalares.. guy was dumb as a post

Nate Diaz: a true half-wit.

Max Holloway and Joe Stevenson are also worth mentioning.

Back