Hardy should sue that commissioner

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in this case hardy is innocent. He asked and he got the permission by that dumbass.

That mistake should not go unpunished for the commissioner, he robbed Greg off his win money, which is a lot if I’d guess at least 150k. Fighters should not bow down to these assholes, sue him and get him to pay your win money.

PaltryMelodicCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

in this case hardy is innocent. He asked and he got the permission by that dumbass.

That mistake should not go unpunished for the commissioner, he robbed Greg off his win money, which is a lot if I’d guess at least 150k. Fighters should not bow down to these assholes, sue him and get him to pay your win money.
He should be fined and suspended for not even telling anyone about the shenanigans he was trying to pull.

Chael Sonnen should sue too. According to Chael, he once asked a guy if he could do TRT and that guy said yes.

Am I doing this right, TS?

Oh and BTW, ‘that guy’ was the head of a State AC.

Why?? A slice of pizza is allowed also, doesn’t mean you can have it in the damn corner. Lol

Hardy is an idiot. And the fact that he doesn’t get the distinction between something that is allowed under USADA, but nothing is allowed in the corner is fucking ridiculous.

This moron really thinks you can take an INHALER in between rounds lmao unbelievable.

So at this point why do not use oxygen cylinders in between rounds?

He should be fined and suspended for not even telling anyone about the shenanigans he was trying to pull.

actually, he wasn't trying to pull anything...usada and the commision knew he used the inhaler....he listed on all the forms..and you're allowed to use it...just not during the fight...guys use it all the time, before fights...the guy shouldn't have told him it was ok...

The commission didn’t glue pubes to his chin.

actually, he wasn't trying to pull anything...usada and the commision knew he used the inhaler....he listed on all the forms..and you're allowed to use it...just not during the fight...guys use it all the time, before fights...the guy shouldn't have told him it was ok...
Before the fight and during the fight are vastly different things.

“The inhaler was not pre-approved by the commission for use during the fight in accordance with the Commission’s regulations,” Massachusetts State Athletic Commission (MSAC) spokesperson Carolyn Assa wrote in an email to MMA Fighting. “Therefore, the commission overturned the win and declared the bout no contest.”

He has no one to blame but himself.

Fighters need to understand what medications are approved and when.

Plausible deniability. He didn’t ask because he didn’t want to be told no.

And I haven’t been following this very closely, so can anyone tell me, is there a 3rd party verification that he actually asked someone and that someone said yes?

You're never supposed to tell people about the shenanigans you are planning. That would be stupid if they did "he guys just so you know I'm planning on cheating by using an inhaler between the second and third round so try not to pay any attention, thanks"

Or hardy could do his proper due diligence before entering the cage like any consummate professional should instead of just asking a random guy standing there in a suit with no actual authority in the middle of the fight. Sorry, no sympathy. I refuse to side with Greg here when you're implying his opponent just had to deal with the fact that he was allowed to cheat against him. The victim is Greg's opponent, not hardy.

I thought I read that he told the athletic commission he is using albuterol?

At the end of the day, if he did tell the commission he is/was using it and if the inspector said yes, you can use it between rounds, then the no contest should be overturned.

BTW, I am not a fan of Hardy.

I thought I read that he told the athletic commission he is using albuterol?

At the end of the day, if he did tell the commission he is/was using it and if the inspector said yes, you can use it between rounds, then the no contest should be overturned.

BTW, I am not a fan of Hardy.
Oh so he's allowed to cheat and have an advantage over his opponent because he's too fucking stupid to know the rules ahead of time? You realize how unfair that is to his opponent? That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

Oh so he's allowed to cheat and have an advantage over his opponent because he's too fucking stupid to know the rules ahead of time? You realize how unfair that is to his opponent? That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

Albuterol isn't banned by USADA. Blame the commission for allowing him to use it, and blame the inspector that allowed him to use it in-between rounds.

Back