Big John on DC calling Hardy a cheater

Big John - a rare piece of integrity in the rotten world of MMA.

DC was right
"That's cheating! you can't do that ohohohohoohoooooooh That IS ChEATINg!"
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny because he criticizes DC for it but then goes on to agree that it's cheating by saying you can't have anything but water.

It is totally fine that you consider cheaters to be out of the GOAT discussion. Just don't put DC and GSP on your list, for they are both confirmed cheaters (grease and towel gate)

Consistency is everything

It's different when DC does it bro. Then it's just an old "wrestling trick" and we all laugh about it

DC acting holier than thou? Big surprise. He's Captain America. He's so lovable and not annoying at all, right?

It is totally fine that you consider cheaters to be out of the GOAT discussion. Just don't put DC and GSP on your list, for they are both confirmed cheaters (grease and towel gate)

"Cheating" in a human cockfight. Wew.
The GOAT is Jones, no matter how many times he pops, pokes, or "cheats".

It's different when DC does it bro. Then it's just an old "wrestling trick" and we all laugh about it
Yeah that is lame of DC

But using some slight of hand to make weight is not the same as using a stimulant while your mid fight.

Sure, just don't forget Jon Jones and Anderson Silva.

Josh's face is priceless the second the towel gets mentioned

So it sounds like everyone is in agreement that none of Jones, DC, GSP, or Andy are in the GOAT discussion.

Surprised it took this long but better late than never I guess.

<Fedor23>

Big John's take on this is the most rational and well explained one i've heard.

Used to give DC a pass with the towel thing..

But after two fights vs Stipe were he repeatedly eye poked and then looked to finish.. made me realise he's a cheat also

Back