Reaction score
whos-next-album-cover.png

Dominick Reyes #4 LHW USA
VS
Winner of
Corey Anderson #7 LHW USA
VS
Johnny Walker #10 LHW Brazil

I think it would look pretty bad for the division if a guy can get a title shot off a win from someone that was new to the division and also was 2-4 since 2015.
With how much Walker gets talked about I thought he'd be higher ranked. Was surprised to see that he is actually tied for #10 on the UFC rankings.
I am pretty sure the UFC is setting up Anderson with this fight against Walker. :) Shame on the UFC. :) Would be funny if Anderson showed a weak ground game from Walker. :)

Chris Weidman #8 MW USA
VS
Anderson Silva Brazil

Their first fight Anderson was clowning like never seen before in maybe all of MMA. Their second fight Anderson broke his leg when it seemed the tides were turning in his favor.
I think a 3rd fight between them would be "great". Would hope that it is a good fight without any crap happening in it.
The loser should probably retire.

Yair Rodriguez #7 FW Mexico
VS
Jose Aldo #3 FW Brazil

If Aldo isn't moving weight classes(he should) and he isn't retiring then I think Yair deserves a fight like this.
I know a lot of people are not happy with Yair.
It's in high opinion that his behavior after the first Jeremy fight was totally uncalled for. People also are not happy with him in his rumored duck from Zabit.
Yair beat Jeremy worse than Zabit did. He also beat Chan Sung Jung with a move never seen inside the UFC.
I think at this point Yair has moved past Zabit and that they can meet at a later date.

Jeremy Stephens #8 FW USA
VS
Mirsad Bektic #13 FW Bosnia/USA

It wasn't too long ago that people were saying that Mirsad would be a champion within 2 years. Thinks haven't turned out that way but he is far from being irrelevant in the FW division.
Both coming off loses, both in the middle of the road rankings. Seems good.

Not really interested in this card. I actually skipped the mean card to watch a Twitch VOD and just watched the fights the next day.

brah not sure how it's possible but you keep getting worse and worse

Aldo is moving to 135
Teh Chris/Silva don't have any unfinished business

Reyes/Jones (he's only legit contender at 205 at this point
Yair / Ortega v KZ winner
Weidman v Hall(assuming he goes back down)
Stephens v Shane Burgos
Hardy v Boser

I hate the Reyes Walker potential match-up, those guys need to be kept apart if they are winning their fights, we need to see how both do against Jones unless he gets dethroned first. I'd like to see them fight each other if one of them wins the belt and the other hasn't had a bad loss yet though I expect anyone who beats Jones will have to do it twice in a row for it to count.

yeah, really, its so unrelated....

It's not unrelated.
The title of the photo says, "Who's Next".
The thread is about who fights who next.

Come on.

To the person that posted the Conor gif
The photo is actually an album cover from the band The Who.

It's not unrelated.

Come on.

looks depressing man the picture, really :) but its your thread

It's not unrelated.

Come on.

2017 account and fan of The Who

that checks out

<Kpop775>

Why fight so far down in the rankings for Reyes? number 7 and number 10? Reyes will put Corey back to familiar territory of going to sleep imho.

I would rather see him fight Anthony Smith or even Jan Blachowicz next. I think Corey Anderson is a better fight for Walker atm.

Reyes vs Jones
Weidman vs Carlos Jr / Tavares / Hall
Yair vs Zabit (if Zabit beats Kattar)
Stephens vs Arnold Allen
Hardy vs unranked guy he can beat

Blakowitz vs Reyes for title shot
Yair vs Magomedsharipov

<5>

Last edited:
It's not unrelated.

Come on.

Ah ok fair enough. Just woke up, it's early here.

2017 account and fan of The Who

that checks out

<Kpop775>

Not a fan of The Who really just know 1-2 songs by them off the top of my head.
I've been watching MMA since you could watch PRIDE live. Not sure what that has to do with anything but thats OK.

Why fight so far down in the rankings for Reyes? number 7 and number 10? Reyes will put Corey back to familiar territory of going to sleep imho.

I would rather see him fight Anthony Smith or even Jan Blachowicz next. I think Corey Anderson is a better fight for Walker atm.

Chris wasn't even ranked at LHW and the UFC still gave him to Reyes. Both Corey and Walker are better fighters than the Chris we have now. I just don't see how Reyes can get a title shot off of Chris.

Corey and Walker are scheduled to fight.

Not a fan of The Who really just know 1-2 songs by them off the top of my head.
I've been watching MMA since you could watch PRIDE live. Not sure what that has to do with anything but thats OK.
I'm sure all of this is true, but makes me wonder what happened to your previous accounts. No one that follows the sport that long only makes a sherdog account in 2017 lol.

Not really interested in this card. I actually skipped the mean card to watch a Twitch VOD and just watched the fights the next day.

If it was mean, no harm in skipping it.

Why do I feel like one of the only people in the world who never saw Bektic as a world beater?

I'm sure all of this is true, but makes me wonder what happened to your previous accounts. No one that follows the sport that long only makes a sherdog account in 2017 lol.

Don't draw attention to it, mate.

Don't think Reyes and Walker should fight eachother before the TS.
Doesn't make sense to eliminate one of the only two legit contenders for JJ's belt

I don't think anybody cares for Weidman / Silva 3.

Give Weidman Manuwa next.

Back