Media MMA GOAT Georges St-Pierre posts a picture training with Freddie Roach while hinting at a comeback.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Great to see the GOAT staying sharp and working on his craft still despite being retired.

NINTCHDBPICT000439636876-e1567439711134.jpg

When GSP gets the balls to sign the contract and stop all this teasing bullshit, Khabib is going to end GSP, once and for all.

GSP, the paper GOAT.

Can a mod yellow card rushbeg for posting a hundred GSP-related threads a day, or at least move today's these threads to wasteland?

When GSP gets the balls to sign the contract and stop all this teasing bullshit, Khabib is going to end GSP, once and for all.
i think you've taken a few too many hits off of Khabib's pipe.

<21>

Maybe he’s fighting Conor. On the same card Khabib is fighting Tony..

Dana White is the reason this fight has not happened.

Must be nice to be out of the USADA testing pool

Maybe he’s fighting Conor. On the same card Khabib is fighting Tony..

GSP would absolutely tool Conor.

George would never dive chin first into Conors left, and if Conor goes headhunting GSP level changes, tds and mauls.

Rush riddums all over McGregor until he gases and gives up his neck.

Yes please

If GSP fights Khabib and wins and we never get to see Tony vs Khabib I am going to lose my fucking shit.

If GSP fights Khabib and wins and we never get to see Tony vs Khabib I am going to lose my fucking shit.

I think Khabib and most of his fans want the GSP fight at this point. If Khabib is the true LW goat like his fans claim then, in theory, he shouldn't lose against an out of prime GSP.

Who cares about GSP he is a boring decision machine with grease everywhere. We are getting hype for the rematch with McgreGoat, soon to be triliogy after Conor wins by KO.

89ae8ce4-cdfc-11e9-9cec-db56b3c139e7_image_hires_120312.JPG

Balls? He’s a cage fighter. And arguably the best one ever. I think we can safely say he’s not afraid. Probably just wants the terms to be right.

i have trouble imagining how khabib beats GSP. gsp has same or better cardio, awesome tdd, and levels better striking. and he will gameplan the shit out of khabib too. i see GSP rubbing a decision out all over khabibi's chest and face.

Back