None of you realize how good this whole yair/jeremy thing is

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
real rivalries sell. If this blows up there can be a lot of intensity in the rematch. Yair shouldnt let up and let this blow into something big

529993.jpg

I agree. Nothing sells better in MMA (or boxing) than a grudge match. And there's now a storyline and some real life drama escalating between these two. Here's hoping Yair doesn't duck the rematch!

I actually agree but because you're making a thread about it I'm just gonna shit on it.

I was rooting for Yair coz Stephens is a little redneck chav thug, but now I'd like to see Stephens KO him flat.

real rivalries sell. If this blows up there can be a lot of intensity in the rematch. Yair shouldnt let up and let this blow into something big

Totally agree. Authentic story lines like this SELL, it is the reason Colby is hated, he tries to manufacture this stuff. You can't manufacture an authentic story like this, I am more excited for the rematch than I was disappointed at the outcome. Hopefully they add it to a card soon. Stephens said he is good to fight in 1 week.

If Stephens has any sense he leads off with a nut shot and follows it up with an eye poke and then they can run it a 3rd time when Yair can't continue.
The rivalry can take up 5 minutes and 15 seconds of their lives every couple of months until they both retire.

It has some juice now but it won’t be a main event

There are definitely more eyes on the rematch.

Back