News DC/Stipe trilogy next.

Oh god. DC got this by following the game plan and won't make the same mistake again and then if he's the champion he can't retire but work for the UFC. He has to defend it again and since he's passed his prime. He'll get rekt by Ngannou and you have Jon Jones in the mix of HW. The division is in another shitty loophole again.

I am down for it. DC was winning that second fight till those body shots. Will be rooting for caramel pillsburry dough boy

Last edited:
Stipe wins in 2 lol body shot ,body shot .lol I Renner an old vidio game kept yelling body shot ....

At this point I'd rather see Miocic vs Big Frank II

I mean both fights were dope, but Ngannou is getting screwed hard.

I don't like this.

I will be rooting once more for Stipe, since Cormier winning and retiring leaves the division in an awkward spot.

Last edited:
Stipe wins in 2 lol body shot ,body shot .lol I Renner an old vidio game kept yelling body shot ....

Cormier will keep his hands properly for this one, exposing his head in the process. Also, expect him to wrestle much more than in their second fight.

Will Stipes body shots be as effective?

Will DC hand fighting and eye pokes still be as effective?

I can see both sides making adjustments. This fight makes sense although i wonder what Ngannou will do during all this.

Not mad
But Francis is just gonna sit there? There's nobody left for him, only rematch with Miocic

Stipe will have a much better gameplan this time

The body shots will be there from round 1 and DC will fade faster. Even if be gets Stipe down he's not much of a threat on the mat just controls

Unless he has another sturong eyepoke showing Stipe by TKO late 2nd or mid 3rd

Back