Good Guy Dillon Danis Offers Free Private Ju Jitsu Lessons to Bullied Child being attacked

Should offer some classes to old people as well...

A testament to Conor's greatness, his pupils are altruistic

to sherdogger 100%

Shit, I hope he does train the kid I’m all for it. Everybody’s laughing, but I honestly hate seeing shit like that. The little fucker is laughing while he has this clearly overmatched kid mounted and is punching and kneeing him in the face.

Adults street fighting is one thing, but something about them being kids makes it disturbing to me. I think is an element of cruelty in kids that age that adults usually grow out of.

That kid Needs Connor to come through with a dolly and show those bullies who is boss

I see Greg Jackson is providing D'Anus with career coaching now: "Go get some fans!"

I thought be agreed that starting a thread about this bum should result in an IP ban.

Shit, I hope he does train the kid I’m all for it. Everybody’s laughing, but I honestly hate seeing shit like that. The little fucker is laughing while he has this clearly overmatched kid mounted and is punching and kneeing him in the face.

Adults street fighting is one thing, but something about them being kids makes it disturbing to me. I think is an element of cruelty in kids that age that adults usually grow out of.
agreed. Not surprised typical sherdog users showing low class as usual. An innocent kid getting bullied and an MMA fighter actually taking the time from training to help. I don't even like Dillon, but this is respectful.

Someone beat me up and film it so I can get free lessons for the rest of my life. PM me.

Bellator must have asked Danis for help finding his next opponent.

Honestly the kid will probably get bullied more being associated with Danis.

The Gracies picked up a girl in a similar situation and started training her and she got a lot more confidence and became super happy. The video of that girl is one of the most disturbing things I ever seen, like 4-5 girls and the little girl locked in a garage somewhere and they are just beating and kicking this poor girl. And because they were like 13 years old all their punches are so weak but because they beat on her for so long she eventually got KOd and they kept beating her. Still fantasize about caving those girls faces in

the cruelty comes from the parents

Back