Good Guy Dillon Danis Offers Free Private Ju Jitsu Lessons to Bullied Child being attacked

The Gracies picked up a girl in a similar situation and started training her and she got a lot more confidence and became super happy. The video of that girl is one of the most disturbing things I ever seen, like 4-5 girls and the little girl locked in a garage somewhere and they are just beating and kicking this poor girl. And because they were like 13 years old all their punches are so weak but because they beat on her for so long she eventually got KOd and they kept beating her. Still fantasize about caving those girls faces in
Thats a good story and good for the gracies for doing that

I assume the kid will turn Danis down and try and get a lesson with Khabib.

This is exactly why all my children( i have 2 girls currently) will know martial arts growing up..for when stupid people try stuff like this and my kids open a can of martial art whoop ass on their asses ahhahaah

I feel an urge to punt that kid.
Or choke him out his neck is out lol.
No, but seriously it seems there were older kids looking at the kid get beat up and not do anything. That's fucked up.

With Dani's training the poor kid is just going to get handled worse.
:D

He should just go beat the fuck outta the bully like Bad Santa.

This is exactly why all my children( i have 2 girls currently) will know martial arts growing up..for when stupid people try stuff like this and my kids open a can of martial art whoop ass on their asses ahhahaah

Ofcourse you should teach them to defend themselves my lil one at 8 beat the heck out of 3 funny wanna be tough guys that were atleast 3 years older at the time......When she got suspended from school I said great can I see the 3 bullies Parents was gonna bash up the parents too! Oh BTW I made sure the 5 days celebration I mean suspension was super fun days. Also MMA has given them more confidence in life since the very first day they started training and always got and still get A's in class with a B sprinkled in here n there.

Bottom line make sure to give your lil ones the skills and confidence to never back down in life goes a long long way.......

Why? that old guy already beat Conor

I can’t see how people think that Conor lost to that old man. McGregor landed the only punch in that fight. Easy 10-9 but I guess he was looking for the stoppage.

Ofcourse you should teach them to defend themselves my lil one at 8 beat the heck out of 3 funny wanna be tough guys that were atleast 3 years older at the time......When she got suspended from school I said great can I see the 3 bullies Parents was gonna bash up the parents too! Oh BTW I made sure the 5 days celebration I mean suspension was super fun days. Also MMA has given them more confidence in life since the very first day they started training and always got and still get A's in class with a B sprinkled in here n there.

Bottom line make sure to give your lil ones the skills and confidence to never back down in life goes a long long way.......

Amen brother..Martial artsa changed my life as a teen..so i want them to experience and be apart of that as soon as possible..my kids are super young 2 and 4..so i have time but no way am i sending them out there with how the world works now without some training..would be foolish

I can’t see how people think that Conor lost to that old man. McGregor landed the only punch in that fight. Easy 10-9 but I guess he was looking for the stoppage.

Well after words Conor tried to say sorry to the old man and old dude just told Connie go Fuc Yourself son..... Finished Connie in case you didn't know brother.

Well after words Conor tried to say sorry to the old man and old dude just told Connie go Fuc Yourself son..... Finished Connie in case you didn't know brother.

No. Old man is just trying to hype the fight. Looking for a big payday.

A bully wants to help someone fight bullies?

How about be the change you want to see Danis? You don't want people getting bullied, stop acting like it is cool to shit talk people... asshat!

a sample of danis' coaching regimen -

giphy.gif

I feel an urge to punt that kid.
Or choke him out his neck is out lol.
No, but seriously it seems there were older kids looking at the kid get beat up and not do anything. That's fucked up.
It looked like the two kids in the beginning tried to break up the fight . The dude filming and laughing was probably worse than the bully because of how trigger happy he seemed while filming it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back