CONOR vs RONDA: Who fell harder from grace? (POLL)

Whose MMA career fell harder?

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is undeniable that Ronda Rousey and Conor McGregor propelled the UFC into the mainstream like no one before had them had managed to do before.

Both were on top of the MMA world in their respective time, and even transcended to the pinnacle of the Sporting World in general.

That being said, both seemed to have had a very sharp and rapid fall from grace: Both Ronda and Conor had their time on top cut short rather drastically, both at a relatively young age in the middle of their prime.

Ronda went on Ellen admitting she got suicidal, before coming back to fight Amanda Nunes and removing herself from MMA entirely, not even talking about it...and took her talents to WWE.

Conor had 2 belts stripped for not defending, had altercations with the law and then finally came back to fight Khabib in a losing effort, before going MIA again and has been linked to sexual assault allegations, and more recently punched an old dude.

So, Sherbros, who do you guys think had the harder Fall?

Ronda.
No question.
And I absolutely hate Conor.

Rousey fell harder.

McGregor stopped caring, Ronda got exposed on the feet... badly.
source.gif

Conor. Conor is a man and should behave as such. Ronda has a legitimate excuse being female to have such issues.

ronda-rousey-conor-mcgregor-1164751-1280x0.jpeg

Pictured Above: The Pride before the Fall

Ronda had the most dramatic fall from grace in recent memory

i mean...conor never defended a belt in his entire career, got stripped due to inactivity, loses and his entire crew gets embarrassed after the fight. the guy proceeds to do all sorts of illegal shit and assaults civilians all over the world, allegedly rapes a woman, allegedly has an illegitimate child, makes all kinds of excuses for losing the fight, is desperate on twitter calling out dudes and no one will return his calls...

ronda got destroyed and took her losses badly, but not to the point where she was assaulting the elderly. ronda went on to headline wrestlemania in front of 80,000 people and now has a harmonious family

Conor's a dickhead but at least he can fight...

Ronda was so cringe and at her peak her false confidence and bravado was annoying af...
giphy.gif

I enjoyed watching this dumb bitch spiral from the top...
giphy.gif

Rousey got back up and earn good money at WWE and we don't hear any bad news about her anymore.

At least Ronda stepped back in the octagon and went out on her shield.

One is socking old men in a bar and the other is headlining WWE shows.

I mean Ronda's loss was hilariously well deserved but she never pulled this crazy ass bullshit
vid_conor.0.jpg

or this

58161fc5dc7a45b99ec00866c77c5224_xl.jpg

Ronda kept her downfall to herself. Conor is self destructing and it involves several other people while Ronda did manage to headline Wrestlemania

i mean...conor never defended a belt in his entire career, got stripped due to inactivity, loses and his entire crew gets embarrassed after the fight. the guy proceeds to do all sorts of illegal shit and assaults civilians all over the world, allegedly rapes a woman, allegedly has an illegitimate child, makes all kinds of excuses for losing the fight, is desperate on twitter calling out dudes and no one will return his calls...

ronda got destroyed and took her losses badly, but not to the point where she was assaulting the elderly. ronda went on to headline wrestlemania in front of 80,000 people and now has a harmonious family

I think this is very well said.

However, what I'd like to argue here is: Is headlining Wrestlemania actually an accomplishment for Ronda who was once considered 'Best Female Athlete Ever'? Ronda legit beat Serena in the finals of the voting.

Then she quit sports entirely, and went to WWE. Im glad she managed to make a living without risking getting hurt, and happy she's got a loving family now... but A UFC fighter losing, quitting, and going to WWE instead... is that really an accomplishment?

Probably Ronda, but she rebounded better with her pro wrestling career...also, I doubt Conor has hit rock bottom.

Probably Ronda, but she rebounded better with her pro wrestling career...also, I doubt Conor has hit rock bottom.
I was just thinking this, that perhaps Conor is just still in the middle of his downfall

Ronda moved on, and doing pretty good in WWE (I guess)
Conor is a tweeter warrior involved in illegal stuff every 6 month, and still finds excuses for his lost one year later.

I think this is very well said.

However, what I'd like to argue here is: Is headlining Wrestlemania actually an accomplishment for Ronda who was once considered 'Best Female Athlete Ever'? Ronda legit beat Serena in the finals of the voting.

Then she quit sports entirely, and went to WWE. Im glad she managed to make a living without risking getting hurt, and happy she's got a loving family now... but A UFC fighter losing, quitting, and going to WWE instead... is that really an accomplishment?

For Ronda it isn't necessarily a let down as she is a long time pro wrestling fan.

Back