CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Welcome to the WME-IMG era people

<31><DisgustingHHH>

Still the king
DNANa6gUIAEkTkc.jpg

That’s CULTURAL APPROPRIATION you INCELS!!!

white-supremacy-protest.jpg

Last edited:
Not mad. The UFC wants to do well in the Chinese market, so you're going to see promotional endeavours such as this taking place. I don't see the problem with it, it's good/harmless fun.

And we get to see Shev looking pristine in the asian garb.

That’s CULTURAL APPROPRIATION you INCELS!!!

white-supremacy-protest.jpg

Can someone explain to a european what's the deal with it?
Or why is it wrong to paint your face black and pretend to speak like a black guy? Because i don't get it. Either the world's population has fallen on it's head, or it's me. But i don't remember it happening.

Can someone explain to a european what's the deal with it?
Or why is it wrong to paint your face black and pretend to speak like a black guy? Because i don't get it. Either the world's population has fallen on it's head, or it's me. But i don't remember it happening.

Idk. Maybe because when black people were victim of segregation, or put in human zoos (as a fellow European you maybe heard of them), white people were painting their faces black and making movies/plays etc... where they would explicitely mock black people.

Idk. Maybe because when black people were victim of segregation, or put in human zoos (as a fellow European you maybe heard of them), white people were painting their faces black and making movies/plays etc... where they would explicitely mock black people.
And that's where the conversation ends because i got a redpill for all you race card players apologists but my post would get deleted and i would be banned( for supposed "racism"), as truth is being silenced all around the world.
All i got to say is that Robert Downey did a blackface 10 years ago in Tropic Thunder and got 0 backlash from it, so the world just decided to turn the heat up with time and now you're a horrifically evil human being for just doing that, even kids at halloween can't paint their faces black pretending to be a monster.

And that's where the conversation ends because i got a redpill for all you race card players apologists but my post would get deleted and i would be banned( for supposed "racism"), as truth is being silenced all around the world.
All i got to say is that Robert Downey did a blackface 10 years ago in Tropic Thunder and got 0 backlash from it, so the world just decided to turn the heat up with time and now you're a horrifically evil human being for just doing that, even kids at halloween can't paint their faces black pretending to be a monster.

You mentioning Robert Downey would be Ok if I excused him doing a blackface, or if I try to excuse how the left tends to deal with those issues and the hypocrisy that is shown sometimes. But I didn't.
So the fact that you didn't even understand or recognize how a blackface can be a problem on a basic human decency level, and directly tried to jump on a political tirade just shows how much hate you got inside of you.
And kids using black make up to pretend to be a monster at Halloween isn't blackface, and people getting upset about it are dumb. It doesn't mean that the concept of blackface in and of itself doesn't exist, and isn't a horrible thing to do.

Wow first Li jianglang with the savage eye gouging, now with the low blows on Uriah hall! What's next?

Back