Media UFC Fighters Try on Traditional Chinese Clothing

You mentioning Robert Downey would be Ok if I excused him doing a blackface, or if I try to excuse how the left tends to deal with those issues and the hypocrisy that is shown sometimes. But I didn't.
So the fact that you didn't even understand or recognize how a blackface can be a problem on a basic human decency level, and directly tried to jump on a political tirade just shows how much hate you got inside of you.
And kids using black make up to pretend to be a monster at Halloween isn't blackface, and people getting upset about it are dumb. It doesn't mean that the concept of blackface in and of itself doesn't exist, and isn't a horrible thing to do.
Okay, now that you've accepted that the examples i brought up are accurate we can talk about the basic decency.
It's really subjective, some people are too "pussified" and too soft and every statement that puts them in a bad position or jokes regarding looks/race/ethnicity hurt their feelings, and other people don't care. I don't think that it's a big deal, and if i dont physically assault someone i should be able to say/do whatever you want (by doing i mean provocative signs on clothings, blackfaces, signs, etc.)

I'm polish and i couldn't care less about someone doing nazi salutes, claiming that there were polish death camps, or promoting Karl Marx. Are all of those things bad? Yes. Should people be able to do these things? Absolutely.

It's one thing if something is bad/stupid/evil and the other is should you be able to do it? And in that case who would decide where "free speech" ends?

Okay, now that you've accepted that the examples i brought up are accurate we can talk about the basic decency.
It's really subjective, some people are too "pussified" and too soft and every statement that puts them in a bad position or jokes regarding looks/race/ethnicity hurt their feelings, and other people don't care. I don't think that it's a big deal, and if i dont physically assault someone i should be able to say/do whatever you want (by doing i mean provocative signs on clothings, blackfaces, signs, etc.)

I'm polish and i couldn't care less about someone doing nazi salutes, claiming that there were polish death camps, or promoting Karl Marx. Are all of those things bad? Yes. Should people be able to do these things? Absolutely.

It's one thing if something is bad/stupid/evil and the other is should you be able to do it? And in that case who would decide where "free speech" ends?

First, Blackface, doing a nazi salute is not a "statement that puts them in a bad position or jokes regarding looks/race/ethnicity". So you're whole argument, whatever you say is flawed.
Second, A black guy is too pussified when a guy pulls up in black face, starts talking in ebonics, and the black guy doesn't punch him in his face.
Third, I love the incoherency between you saying people are too pussified, and then saying you should be able to do and say whatever you want without having to face any consequence. Especially since you're talking about stuff that people do while absolutely knowing the bad signification and intent it has towards some people.
Now, should people go to jail, or face concrete consequence, in most cases I don't think so. In some cases, absolutely. Because a lot of people who do this kind of stuff don't just stop at that.
And if this kind of stuff most times isn't enough to warrant a concrete answer from the justice system, it's not a problem if society does its job and someone becomes excluded in society because they decided it was cool to associate themselves with a government whose intent was to wipe out millions of people from the face of the earth.

Now, does society seems to pussified to use the same word as you. Well yes and no. But that's how society works. All "sides" try to impose their will, and in doing so, to counter the opposite side, go in deeper in their ideology and get more "extreme". The vicious circle goes on until a middle ground is found, or one side wins.

Personal point of privlige, I'm getting triggered by all this culture appropriations.
appropriations? if the UFC wants to become a global force they need to spend time, money and promotion on it.
it's not 2004 anymore, when the US market was the only thing they cared about

You have to understand the fact that some races are just better than others.

Oh okay, I see it now lol. I suspected it, now it's sure
You might get that ban for racism that you desperately want to avoid lol.

Of course this thread turned into cultural appropriation...

<36><36><36><36>

Fedor-Costume_vice_670.jpg

This is why Fedor is the GOAT

appropriations? if the UFC wants to become a global force they need to spend time, money and promotion on it.
it's not 2004 anymore, when the US market was the only thing they cared about
That was a joke making fun of bunch of snowflakes getting offended by anything not pc.

<6><Deported1>
Edit your post, mate
Lol. Why is it even controversial by any means? That's a pure fact. Am i supposed to believe this bullshit that everyone is equally intelligent, strong, good looking, etc.? What a joke this world has become that a simple statement (that is obviously true) is all of a sudden looked at as despicable.

Lol. Why is it even controversial by any means? That's a pure fact. Am i supposed to believe this bullshit that everyone is equally intelligent, strong, good looking, etc.? What a joke this world has become that a simple statement (that is obviously true) is all of a sudden looked at as despicable.
We're not equal, but no race's better than others

We're not equal, but no race's better than others
<6>

Have you ever looked at any statistics regarding race? Like the differences in IQ, crime, income etc.?

I got some of them, but won't post them since you all will start crying that it's from a biased source, it's been manipulated or whatever, so i don't care about explaining all the differences to you. So just wake up and realize this simple fact.

Back