DC is a better fighter than Stipe. He lost because he thought he was Nate Diaz

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He lost because he turned into a moron, he thought he was Nate Diaz. DC was throwing shots from his hips like Diaz, DC had no defence and was only honking of offence.

If DC was more calculated and grappled more, he would have broken Stipe. DC tried to break Stipe with strikes only... DC never breaks people with only strikes.

He lost because he turned into a moron, he thought he was Nate Diaz. DC was throwing shots from his hips like Diaz, DC had no defence and was only honking of offence.

If DC was more calculated and grappled more, he would have broken Stipe. DC tried to break Stipe with strikes only... DC never breaks people with only strikes.

I like how people keep claiming DC lost because he had his hands down, when it was actually him holding his hands up that allowed Stipe to land those body shots.

Diaz?

I fail to see the comparison..

{<huh}

He's a manlet like Conor, he got bloated to appear big, threw everything in the first rounds, gassed and got overwhelmed by the normal sized human who ate all his shots like nothing

Usually the guy that wins the fight is the better fighter...

He's a manlet like Conor, he got bloated to appear big, threw everything in the first rounds, gassed and got overwhelmed by the normal sized human who ate all his shots like nothing
Did you just call Stipe a normal sized human?

Lmao Anderoid fans are completely hopeless.

C'mon, tell us how he only used roids to heal his leg, despite the roids he used having the side effect of brittle bones.

Yeah gameplanning and fight IQ are measures of how good a fighter is.

stipe-miocic-daniel-cormier-ufc-241-17.jpg

iu

1669e3c0-c17a-11e9-b2f7-729d124ba465

Stipe just outlasted him. Thougher, better cardio and more power.

Honestly I don't think DC could have taken Stipe down after round 2. And fighting in the clinch would have gassed him even worse.

Stipe just ate everything DC threw at him and kept going. A true Croatian Zombie.

He lost because he abandoned his wrestling .takes to much energy to take stipe down.
He only won via eyepoking
Facts

DC could have won if he wrestled. Does that mean he's the better fighter? Not sure because his choices were flawed and strategy is a big part of fighting.

Last edited:
Saddest part is all the dumb fighters bringing their kids only for them to see their dad being beaten down...

giphy.gif

Stipe just outlasted him. Thougher, better cardio and more power.

Honestly I don't think DC could have taken Stipe down after round 2. And fighting in the clinch would have gassed him even worse.

Stipe just ate everything DC threw at him and kept going. A true Croatian Zombie.

That`s exactly what I think about it. DC was gassed before 4th started and he couldn`t put Stipe down, so he switched gameplen to striking only, threw everything he could and gassed worse. He wasn`t even TKO-ed, he only rested for while.
DC only tried to blame himself for bad strategy, but the truth is he knew it will be finish or be finished after 3rd.

Well I for one am mindblown that there's a delusional poster with the name "Anderson Silva"

That’s funny, if DC was actually better than stipe he would have won without cheating like he did in the first fight, he tried to cheat in the fight last weekend but it didn’t work.

Stipe is much more talented and skilled than DC is.

Both guys are 1-1 against each other, I think most reasonable people would put them in the same tier. Personally Stipe didn't impress me, he looked like a punching bag out there for most of the fight. DC definitely didn't incorporate all of his tools but it wasn't just bad tactics, it takes energy to go for takedowns, energy DC didn't wanna use especially in the 4th when he was drained. I think a younger more in shape DC wins the fight 8/10 but Stipe is a great fighter in his own right, legendary heart and determination, you have to put Stipe to sleep that's for sure.

For the tenth time: He tried to grapple more. It didn’t work. He failed on a TD and got taken down himself. He didn’t last as long, he didn’t have the skills, he wasn’t as tough.

Stipe is better in all those areas, and he’s the better fighter

Back