40% of prime Anderson is still good enough

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
to KO bisping isnt he? I give Bisping zero chance not even a punchers one

CB dolloway dropped him and all imagine what Silva will do to him even at 40% of his best.

Silva doesn't need to prove anything to me at this point.

I dont think Bisping deserves to fight Anderson... not because of any ranking system or anything, but simply because Anderson is a legend and Bisping is a B-level douche who was pushed on us cause he's been UFC's ticket to England all these years.

For the record I believe Anderson will clown him, even an older declining version of Anderson... but the idea of Bisping possibly capitalizing on that 2% chance he has of winning makes my stomach turn, and a win over him does absolutely nothing for Anderson, although it might provide us with a nice new gif of Bisping getting stiffened up.

If Bisbung wins this, I will be more shocked than any result ever in MMA.

Bizbing has zero chance, none, nada, zilch. This may be the fight that lights a fire under Anderson though and gives him some confidence back. That douchey trash talk may just be the ticket to another run for the Spider!

I was just starting to not mind Bisbing (prolly cause I don't hear much from him anymore) And here he is being a disrespectful dick to Anderson Silva during the open workouts like it's gonna garner him PR and sell the fight. Despite the positive drug test, in my mind, Anderson does not need to hear, be seen with or fight Bisbing. Loud mouth F'n moron that needs to fall off the face of the earth so i don't have to hear or see his moronic ass. Whew, that felt good to say!

i think people will be shocked at how much slower and less powerful Anderson is now that he dare not touch the juice.

Not saying Bisping will win but I could see him putting up more of a fight then Diaz and being closer to that decision victory.

Back