4 years to next apocalypse

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to the Sword of God Brotherhood, we have less than 4 years before the next apocalypse on January 1 2017.

ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252051/Forget-Mayan-Apocalypse-new-date-doomsday-January-1-2017-claim-Sword-God-cult.html

Is everybody ready to die again?

According to the Sword of God Brotherhood, we have less than 4 years before the next apocalypse on January 1 2017.

ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252051/Forget-Mayan-Apocalypse-new-date-doomsday-January-1-2017-claim-Sword-God-cult.html

Is everybody ready to die again?

your link is missing a w

theres a better chance of an apocalypse happening than of me copy and pasting that dam link so i can look at it

It's not missing a w, it a code that must be entered in order to prolong our forthcoming doom.

tom-hanks-da-vinci-_679448c.jpg

we have to wait 4 years? the world will end before that

OP is a fucking

Sometimes, I even censor myself

Apophis may hit in 2037. The Russians have since identified two other asteroids that may hit us in the meantime.

All are unlikely, but these are much more worthy of your concern than any mundane shit that TS can come up with...

You're welcome.

Here ya go TS, I have a spare one: w

The "wide web" doesn't seem to be working, neither does the "world-wide" There must be something missing.

I could use another 4 years to gather supplies and tie up loose ends. Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back