Media 4 x World's Strongest Man is trying mma

People really have no idea how strong this guy is.

People really have no idea how strong this guy is.

We got eyes and see his punching power is under Bethe Coriera level. He got no skills or talent for fighting. At least the striking aspect. Grappling would probably gass him to death too.

Why do we call guys like him strongest in the world. He would lose to ufc lightweights. Maybe the whole roster. Not strong in my book

Juat weight lifting
Different strokes.

He could be fun for a freak circus fight but he is so large there is no competition really. Plus how fast will a 350 lb guy gas out, will there be 3 x 1 minute rounds? with Oxygen masks ?
He could be fun for a freak circus fight but he is so large there is no competition really. Plus how fast will a 350 lb guy gas out, will there be 3 x 1 minute rounds? with Oxygen masks ?
IMG_1548.jpeg

That was a funny video. Despite having little or no wrestling/jiu jitsu experience, DP was pretty much helpless on the bottom due to Shaw's sheer size.

Yeah even with Hafthor vs Gunnar you could tell Hafthor had to hold back and be careful at times so as not to break Gunnar's bones. But they never have videos rolling with even a low level UFC LHW or something.

Yeah even with Hafthor vs Gunnar you could tell Hafthor had to hold back and be careful at times so as not to break Gunnar's bones. But they never have videos rolling with even a low level UFC LHW or something.

Do they have videos sparring DP full blast ?

Call me crazy but I think Shaw vs Sapp in Japan would put asses in seats considering it’s a real freak show fight

I’d tap from literal suffocating, not panic suffocating.
I’m a pretty big fella, fairly solid 105ish kg and that dude would flatten me like a pallet of sandbags. If he learned a few simple throws and trips, it’d be hard to deal with.

But if he gets on top of you, you tap from panic suffocating. He is strong like a elephant.

I just don’t know where he is going to fight, at that size. And what’s the end game? Ngannou?

Edit: slap fighting? I could see him demolishing guys at that. Get @BEATDOWNS in here.
I think he slapped the machine when he visited the PI and broke the record or the machine. Something broke though.

I think he slapped the machine when he visited the PI and broke the record or the machine. Something broke though.

Dude everyone breaks the record each time, it's kinda unreliable. Cain, Nganou, this guy. Everyone

I’d tap from literal suffocating, not panic suffocating.
I’m a pretty big fella, fairly solid 105ish kg and that dude would flatten me like a pallet of sandbags. If he learned a few simple throws and trips, it’d be hard to deal with.

He won't become a good striker but that size and strength is good night if you try to grapple him. Best shot if you aim good and hope he can't deal with gettting hit flush

Back