#4 Ranked UFC Bantamweight, Jimmie "El Terror" Rivera LIVE SHERDOG Q&A, SATURDAY at 7:00 PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jimmie, thanks for taking the time out to do this!

You handed Urijah Faber the final defeat of his illustrious career, how does that feel and what was it like sharing the octagon with such a well known/respected fighter?

Favourite KO in MMA/UFC history?

Hey there.

What was your time like and your experience in Glasgow, Scotland when you went there to fight Brimage? And would you like to return to the UK for another fight?

How long would it take you to sub rousey?

Thoughts on the fighter union talk?

Your personal pfp top 5

In your own words, why is New Jersey so much harder than every other place on Earth?

Hey Jimmy! At 5'4 you will have a large height disadvantage against Cruz, have you considered going to FlyW to fight Mighty Mouse?

Hi Jimmie,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on Geraldo Rivera? Will you ever grow a mustache like his as tribute?

Hey Jimmie, I'm a fan of your work. You have a great use of distance and your reflexes and reactions in the scrambles are amazing.

Do you prefer fighting taller fighters like Caraway, who also stands tall? Do you see the overhand right being a fight stopper against him?

Hey Jimmie, is there a particular aspect of your game you would like to work on/improve in 2017? anything you think you can sharpen up on that will make a bigger impact as you move into the title contention.

Are you part of the 50% that Ronda can beat, as Joe Rogan mentioned before?

no real question
just wanna say looking forward to you spanking caraway back to obscurity

Can you ask him why does he think he has so many decision wins and not a lot of KO's? And why has he been getting a few more KO's late in his career?

What type of fighter were you early in your career? No tape to watch

What has been your favorite fight of 2016?

(other than one of your own)

Who do you consider the greatest fighter of all time?

Hi Jimmie, big fan of yours.

I'm an amateur fighter from England.

I'm near 6ft (5'9) and 195lbs.

I'm well known on sherdog forums and have a big following on here.

Are you interested in a 1 v 1 with me. Sparring or all out.

Feel free to accept or not, I can sort out the flights.

Thanks.

Chules.

Oh, and more importantly, do you think Chael Sonnen has a chance at Bellator gold?

Hi Jimmie

First of all, congrats on the biggest win of your career against the legend Faber, what a performance. You have an incredible 20-1 record and i see your only loss came in your second professional bout. Fighters usually say they learn and evolve much more when they experience losing than when they win, so my question is: Do you think losing a fight early in your career was a pivotal moment to achieve the skill set you have currently? Do you think you would be where you are right now, if you didn`t lose that fight?

Thanks in advance for the response and looking forward to your next fight!

If everything goes as you and your team expected against Carraway, will you be wanting the title shot next?
Yea I hope for one but out of the results of last night not sure what would happen

I think I can beat anyone a time 135 as long as I have the time to prepare for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back