• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media 4 fighters have broken arms/legs in the last 4 UFCs

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You wanna be a fucking fighter? Here’s 10 grand sponsor pay go break a leg kid

EDIT: Forgot Crute
jimmy-crute-ufc-261-1.jpg

ufc 263, he disclocated his arm. I twasn't broken, but yeah still.

MMA ain't for me. No thanks. I'll just watch.

One of my casual friends (he'll only watch if we're hanging out at the time) basically thinks that fighters break their legs or suffer gruesome injuries every fight card. Hard to argue that now.

How crazy is it that Anderson, Weidman and Conor of all people are suffering from these insanely flukish injuries. The odds must be astronomical.

Did Crute and Hill actually break bones? Man, MMA it is violent, lol.

I'm gonna be honest with ya -- something seems amiss. Waay too many broken legs like this as of late.
I have 2 theories -- one is, fighters are using leg kicks/checks a lot more effectively. But then.... that still sounds off, because kickboxers were using kicks/checks for a very long time in the past and breaks like these were not common.
My second theory is..... fighters are using some sort of a new 'supplement' which creates major issues for their bone density.

Another potential explanation.....
I heard on a podcast one dude mentioning that these lockdowns that people had to endure had a major impact as well - where most of his friends upon returning to the gym would get injured with great ease during the first few months.

For Weidman it was pure karma. It was a long time coming.

That's what Khabib should have been referring to when he made that ridiculous post about Conor being punished by an almighty power.

That's what Khabib should have been referring to when he made that ridiculous post about Conor being punished by an almighty power.

You're not supposed to actually swallow his balls.

Crute didnt break anything. He had drop foot from a kick directly on the nerve.

Hill also didn't break anything. Only dislocated.

So only Conor, Weidman and Jacare recently

Someone told me it’s happening because the vaccines have weakened bone structures. Told him fck off but who the hell knows. This many recent serious injuries is suspicious.

Karma was Anderson being knocked out like a clown.

Leg break might have been karma for roiding too, who knows.

Fuck. I never saw the Weidman break before. I'm a wuss so I tried real hard to avoid and skip that fight. Damn TS

Back