Who should Jon Jones fight next?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say Rematch vs Thiago or DC vs Stipe winner. Not feeling any of the weak contenders at LHW.

Reyes.
INB4 clowns that suggest a guy with 0 top ten wins. All Jonny has done is a silly dance.
Ngannou has earned the next shot at HW

Reyes.
INB4 clowns that suggest a guy with 0 top ten wins. All Jonny has done is a silly dance.
Ngannou has earned the next shot at HW

Pretty sure JJ is still a LHW.

Dominick Reyes.

I'm not really interested but I feel like that's the fairest fight to make. (In terms of who deserves it.)

Weidman would be a interesting legacy fight for Weidman and since Jon is running out of contenders h will have to recruit from other weight classes. Eventually I think he'll fight Adesanya. I'm sure Israel will beat Whittaker.

So from MW, Weidman and Adesanya but first Adesanya needs to beat Robert and then gain more experience. I think now's the Time for a Trilogy with Silva for Chris.

At LHW itself I think that after Johnny Walker gains experience hell be a good matchup but until then we will see a revolving door of his last few opponents. Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos come to mind.

The next fight for me would be Jones vs. Cormier III at HW assuming Stipe loses the rematch.

Eventually I see three things as inevitable as Conor moving up to LW and Khabib becoming champion. It's only a matter of time before

-Adesanya becomes champ

-Israel targets Jon

-And if Jones wins then he may go the Dillashaw/Cejudo route and go for triple champ status.

Weidman would be a interesting legacy fight for Weidman and since Jon is running out of contenders h will have to recruit from other weight classes. Eventually I think he'll fight Adesanya. I'm sure Israel will beat Whittaker.

So from MW, Weidman and Adesanya but first Adesanya needs to beat Robert and then gain more experience. I think now's the Time for a Trilogy with Silva for Chris.

At LHW itself I think that after Johnny Walker gains experience hell be a good matchup but until then we will see a revolving door of his last few opponents. Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos come to mind.

The next fight for me would be Jones vs. Cormier III at HW assuming Stipe loses the rematch.

Eventually I see three things as inevitable as Conor moving up to LW and Khabib becoming champion. It's only a matter of time before

-Adesanya becomes champ

-Israel targets Jon

-And if Jones wins then he may go the Dillashaw/Cejudo route and go for triple champ status.
{<huh}
Drugs are bad bro...

Santos is out for a while, Reyes? Walker? Stipe vs DC winner sounds like a good option too.

{<huh}
Drugs are bad bro...

He's running out of people. There's no one left to beat. He wants walker to grow, Adesanya is probably going to win and both him and Dana (Jones himself) want to see them fight, Weidman isn't going anywhere at MW and wants to move up which would automatically make him the only big name Jones has not beat. Beyond that there's the Silva trilogy.

The next fight will be at HW though.

He should fight Walker at lhw or DC at heavyweight. He probably will fight another stripper and still get away with it tough. I don't even get mad at Jones no more. It's not worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back