There were 2 "Rockys" on the card tonight

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Raquel Pennington and Leon Edwards, both took home wins tonight.

Who do you think is more deserving of the "Rocky" nickname?

I'm going with Raquel.

They can both fight and the loser has to take the nickname Adrian, or maybe Paulie.

I'm going with Raquel.
Pennington is someone with the just happy to be here mentality

Edwards fought a skilled and tough former champ

Raquel has much more heart and skill as she’s actually fought for a title. Leon is just a JV beta dork.

I'm going with Raquel.
I agree with it being Raquel. She hung in there and almost saw the final bell while taking vicious beating at the hands of a vastly superior champion just like Weppner did against Ali.

Rocky is kind of a shit nickname though in reality as the last type of fighter anyone should aspire to be like is Rocky. A fighter that relies on there ability to to take a beating until there opponent wears themselves out from punching them, lol, aside from the heart part anyway, if nothing else you can't question the heart.

I agree with it being Raquel. She hung in there and almost saw the final bell while taking vicious beating at the hands of a vastly superior champion just like Weppner did against Ali.

Rocky is kind of a shit nickname though in reality as the last type of fighter anyone should aspire to be like is Rocky. A fighter that relies on there ability to to take a beating until there opponent wears themselves out from punching them, lol, aside from the heart part anyway, if nothing else you can't question the heart.

How much have you had to drink tonight?

only 1 guy is rocky
20081006013057_img_1051.jpg

pulled off the most incredible victory in mixed martial arts

I only asked you once. You must be extremely intoxicated right now.
Sorry dude, I can't be bothered with your odd style of attempting to be clever tonight.

Cheers though, I'll have a beer in your honor.

Sorry dude, I can't be bothered with your odd style of attempting to be clever tonight.

Cheers though, I'll have a beer in your honor.

You already had 20.

Back