Which fighters are most thin-skinned...

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Which fighters are most thin skinned/susceptible to being thrown off their game because of trash talk?

Aldo and Eddie come to mind because Conor really got to them and they were clearly gotten to by the time they stepped into the cage.

But Conor is great at mental warfare and I don't know if those two guys are necessarily thin skinned because of that one fight....

Do you recall of any fighters who consistently lose/have bad performances when their opponent is talking shit through the build up of the fight?

Cowboy?

The Diaz brothers cut easily.

George has the thinnest skin. Cut and bruised easily..

00_original_crop_north.jpg

Cowboy used to be but honestly doesn't seem all that bothered by it in recent years.

Cowboy used to bottle it against anyone who wasn't buddy buddy with him until recently

Aldo, gsp, eddie, khabib, silva, jon,dc, mas, and fedor

Definitely Jorge Masvidal. Askren made a few jokes and the guy still can't let it go after he beat him. Edwards says something to him backstage and he wants to get into a fight. He doesn't like Bisping's personality so he wants to get into a brawl with him as well for no reason. That's embarrassingly thin skinned for what's supposed to be a grown up human being.

Cody Garbrandt, I used to want to see him clobbered every fight. Now I feel bad for the little dude after three in a row, I’m getting soft in my advanced age.

lmao naming guys like khabib or masvidal who are ice cold in the cage and do their job.

cody is the best example of someone throwing everything away to brawl because he is mad.

Cody Garbrandt, I used to want to see him clobbered every fight. Now I feel bad for the little dude after three in a row, I’m getting soft in my advanced age.
Remember when he cried like a bitch on her period when Van Damn you touched him by accident?

Last edited:
Remember when cried like a bitch on her period when Van Damn you touched him by accident?
Yes, that was a high level of immaturity. I was hoping JCVD would’ve just gone full blood sport on him then.

Chiesa was the first to come to mind

followed by Cody no brain

Cody neck tramp stamps and Jeremy Stephens, both of them are meatheads, I bet if you made eye contact with them 2 seconds too long they would get all up in yo grill

Back