Dana interested in Jones vs Adesanya if Izzy can get past Bobby Knuckles

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

GOAT jones by T/KO. Though Bobby Knuckles prolly beats Izzy to begin with.

Israel TKOs Whittaker late and then outpoints Jones.

You heard it here first

I honestly think Izzy can cause him some problems, it's his reach Izzy has which is also what Jones has but I think Izzy can use his reach to get into Jones too.

I'm not sure if Izzy will beat Whittaker either but I reckon he could, I guess we have to see how this fight goes first and then let's see.

Izzy gets wrestlefucked against Jones if he can get by Whittaker

yawn

The guy who couldn't finish gastelum, tavares, or silva...
vs the guy who couldn't finish smith, osp, or the other silva.
<Aug3>

Adesanya won't beat Whittaker

As long as K1 Jones doesn't show up, he could quite easily take Adesanya down and beat him into Bolivian.

Ah, yes, another "superfight" opportunity for a champion with zero defenses. Modern shallow UFC for casuals with short attention spans.

As long as K1 Jones doesn't show up, he could quite easily take Adesanya down and beat him into Bolivian.
Bolivian? They're known for their epic hairlines..

220px-Presidentes_del_Per%C3%BA_y_Bolivia_inauguran_Encuentro_Presidencial_y_III_Gabinete_Binacional_Per%C3%BA-Bolivia_%2836962597345%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

I honestly think Izzy can cause him some problems, it's his reach Izzy has which is also what Jones has but I think Izzy can use his reach to get into Jones too.

I'm not sure if Izzy will beat Whittaker either but I reckon he could, I guess we have to see how this fight goes first and then let's see.
If a small-reach welterweight in Gastelum can floor Adesanya, imagine what Jones could do.

if jones chooses to not use he best gift, which is his wrestling combined with his standup, then anything is possible...jones needs to get back to his wrestling ways..or at least, start throwing some more strikes...other than a few leg kicks per round.

If he can get a split decision against a legend like Vettori, Adesanya can beat anyone.

At least make him get through Yoel as well if he gets passed Robert which he won't.

Jon wine easily. Adesanya lacks ko power so Jon can be a lot more aggressive in striking and wrestling. Jon tko due to ground and pound round 3.

So we can't get Jones to move up to fight HWs but the UFC is perfectly fine moving up MWs (Vitor, Chael, and now Adesanya....some would argue Smith and Santos though I would call them legit LHW) to fight Jones? Ridiculous.........

Yeah Adesayna would get toyed with. It would almost be like fighting your little cousin for fun at the family get together.

No Boner running the MW division.

Sigh

The shitty state of the UFC these days

Always just out for "the next big payday"

So much that they even put their fucking 145lbs GOAT in a semi short-noticed fight at 155lbs for a fucking interim title.

It used to be that guys had to clean out divisions...

Back