UFC programmes and interviews outside of the live events (UFC Now, The Schmo, Dan Hardy etc..)

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what shows and interviewers you guys like to watch outside of the live events? I know not everyone likes to watch all the shows and interviews but I was wondering if anyone else here likes to watch them also?

There's quite a few such as Rogan, Chael, Ariel, Schmo, Schaub, Hardy, shows such as UFC Now, Connected, Greatest Fights, The Walk, Main Event, Ultimate Knockouts, Top 10, Profiles in Combat, Inside The Octagon, I could go on.

In regards to interviews I love watching The Schmo, he plays his character but at the same time asks the questions most of us want and pretty straight forward too. I also like watching Ariel Helwani as he goes in depth and has good conversations with the fighters as well as asking the questions we want to hear.

In regards to analysis Dan Hardy is brilliant, he has a fountain of knowledge and when he breaks down fighters before their fight he brings up some really interesting things we might not have noticed and is very clever with it also.

My favourite show of all time though is UFC Now with Kenny Florian, Cub Swanson, Alan Jouban and Karyn Bryant (all the guests on the show are great!). It's just awesome and easily the best UFC programme with the way they do all the segments throughout the show, it's really good!

Honorable mention to Greatest Fights too which is also brilliant, the way they put these together with the fighters talking about their fight is brilliant. The Cub Swanson vs Doo Ho Choi one is really good!

So what shows, interviews and analysis do you like?

Yeah Hardy is pretty good, decent technical breakdowns are worth watching.

Yeah, the way he breaks down the individual fighters is so good, it's like you see things they do that you don't even realise normally and just how technical and planned their fight game is which he shows you, he's really good!!

I've heard he's wanting to get back into the octagon again soon too as he's been cleared now for a while, I'm down for that but I do always enjoy his commentary/analysis side of things too so I hope that regardless of whether he steps into the octagon or not he continues this as he's really good at it.

I watch Hardy’s breakdown sometimes.

I’ve seen Ariel’s clips here and there but I never watched the full show it’s too long for me.

Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell new show is quite good. Morning Kombat. Shit name though.

I was wondering what shows and interviewers you guys like to watch outside of the live events? I know not everyone likes to watch all the shows and interviews but I was wondering if anyone else here likes to watch them also?

There's quite a few such as Rogan, Chael, Ariel, Schmo, Schaub, Hardy, shows such as UFC Now, Connected, Greatest Fights, The Walk, Main Event, Ultimate Knockouts, Top 10, Profiles in Combat, Inside The Octagon, I could go on.

In regards to interviews I love watching The Schmo, he plays his character but at the same time asks the questions most of us want and pretty straight forward too. I also like watching Ariel Helwani as he goes in depth and has good conversations with the fighters as well as asking the questions we want to hear.

In regards to analysis Dan Hardy is brilliant, he has a fountain of knowledge and when he breaks down fighters before their fight he brings up some really interesting things we might not have noticed and is very clever with it also.

My favourite show of all time though is UFC Now with Kenny Florian, Cub Swanson, Alan Jouban and Karyn Bryant (all the guests on the show are great!). It's just awesome and easily the best UFC programme with the way they do all the segments throughout the show, it's really good!

Honorable mention to Greatest Fights too which is also brilliant, the way they put these together with the fighters talking about their fight is brilliant. The Cub Swanson vs Doo Ho Choi one is really good!

The schmoo deviant would be a great reporter if he lost the shtick

I watch Hardy’s breakdown sometimes.

I’ve seen Ariel’s clips here and there but I never watched the full show it’s too long for me.

If I happen to catch Ariel's shows live I'll stream them from my phone to my TV from the Youtube app and just have them playing while I'm working or whatever otherwise I'll just catch up on the clips and interviews with the fighters I'm interested to hear.

Dan Hardy's breakdowns are really good, there's a UK show called Open Mat too which he's just started doing for BT Sport. It's not as good as Inside The Octagon but it's still good though :)

Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell new show is quite good. Morning Kombat. Shit name though.

I don't think I've seen that either, what's this on? :)

The schmoo deviant would be a great reporter if he lost the shtick

Honestly, I think that's part of his charm and it works for him, it's different.

I'm kinda expecting people to turn on him a little though as he gets more successful cause that's what people tend to do, build them up when they first start then try pull them down later but I do feel his shtick is actually good for the fighters and the interviews, he gets them to laugh a lot of the time and he relaxes them for great interviews.

Honestly, I think that's part of his charm and it works for him, it's different.

I'm kinda expecting people to turn on him a little though as he gets more successful cause that's what people tend to do, build them up when they first start then try pull them down later but I do feel his shtick is actually good for the fighters and the interviews, he gets them to laugh a lot of the time and he relaxes them for great interviews.
I guess kids will like his bullshit but i cant stand him. he asks great questions but damn he is punchable lol

i watch pre and post fight interviews

outside of that i like the long interviews Espn does for youtube - last week they sat down with max, stipe, dc, and whittaker.

What's "The Schmo"?

Interviewer, he's pretty new but he's doing really well,. he's quite unique and the fighters seem to enjoy being interviewed with him.

Psssh, maybe you do noob! Hah!

Sweet Av by the way

Haha, nah they're always great insights, specially on UFC Now when you hear the guests talking about various things too.

Yeah, I wanna change my name but I've to wait 6 months I think lol

I guess kids will like his bullshit but i cant stand him. he asks great questions but damn he is punchable lol

Yeah, his questions are straight to the point and his interviews are usually pretty short but cover it all.

i watch pre and post fight interviews

outside of that i like the long interviews Espn does for youtube - last week they sat down with max, stipe, dc, and whittaker.

Yeah I like those too, BT Sport have started to cover them a little bit better too which is great though I do like these also.

Like these one's here.

Kind off topic though there's a guy on Youtube who remixes various UFC interviews and he's pretty good at them.

These one's specifically.

I mean it's fucking hilarious, who gives a fuck about interviwers in any other sports other than on Sherdog? I swear, it must be those interviwers who posts here about themselves.

Back