Mousasi says he’d beat Whittaker

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Time stamped

I agree with the Moose. Do you?

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

It's easy to say you can do something when you don't have to back it up.

It would be a great fight too bad we'll never see it

No he wouldnt. He ate massive overhands from Shlemenko because Shlemenko was faking the take downs. Robert would be jumpin in on him and fucking him up left and right while mixing it up. Gegard barely barely beat Shlemenko. Robert kicks his ass.

I'd agree with him. Still kind of a slimy thing to say when you know the fight can't happen.

did you expect him to say he would lose?

I favor Mousasi over Whittaker via superior striking and ground game. What do you guys think?
Maybe, maybe not. He was inconsistent in his UFC career when he was fighting the best in the world fight in fight out. He'd have ways of winning the fight and I'd pay to see it. But we won't see it. So who cares? Don't talk shit on fighters you won't be fighting IMO. He had a chance to prove himself against the best fighters in the world and he left for Bellator. Hope he's making a comfortable living and getting everything he wants outside of the cage because he won't get it inside of the cage. Simple as that.

Mousasi would beat Whittaker easily but I think he would struggle against Romero. Styles make fights.

He definitely can win.

Time stamped

I agree with the Moose. Do you?

He'd smash Whitaker, I think. He wouldn't just beat him, but he would dominate him. Match ups make fights, Whitakker would get smashed. So would Israel, and Kevin. Romero would be the toughest match up.

Mousasi would molest Whitakker.

Lol. Fucking moose. Got pieced up on the feet by Souza, who Whittaker annihilated, and eventually ran off to Bellator to fight easier competition. Dude is inconsistent as fuck and annoying with his shit talk. If he was good enough to beat Whittaker, he would've stayed in the UFC and done it.

Lol. Fucking moose. Got pieced up on the feet by Souza, who Whittaker annihilated, and eventually ran off to Bellator to fight easier competition. Dude is inconsistent as fuck and annoying with his shit talk. If he was good enough to beat Whittaker, he would've stayed in the UFC and done it.
Pretty much agree. I like Moose well enough. But he's very inconsistent. On his day he could compete with any fighter. But he's not always at his best by any stretch. People saying he would walk through Bobby Knuckles are delusional.

Mousasi is a straight shooter, anyone familiar with both fighters would pick Gegard

Well we're seeing other UFC fighters get beat in other orgs. I dont see why he couldnt. Besides I bet he already won the pay war.

Id beat Whittaker

Okay? See anyone can say that.

I favor Mousasi over Whittaker via superior striking and ground game. What do you guys think?

I got Whittaker. I think he's more durable and his striking is more effective. Mousasi never had a run like him at MW (got beat by Machida and got finished by Jacare and Hall). Until someone beats Whittaker or unless he looks like shit from the wars I'm gonna have him as the favorite.

I would be very confident placing a bet on Moose to beat Robert. He's bigger, taller, longer, a better striker, a better grappler, etc. Gegard pieces him up.

Back