If Nunes beats Holly, she'll have wins over every UFC WMMA 135 and 145 champ in history

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sick resume when you really look at it.

Brutal 1st round finishes over Ronda and Meisha. Brutal 1st round finishes over GDR and Cyborg. The only former champ missing is Holly.

Add to that she has two wins over the current 125lb champ Valentina. And a 15 second KO over current Bellator 145lb champ Julia Budd, who hasn't lost in 8 years.

WMMA goat for sure.

Yep, that's a pretty strong case for WMMA goat.

I really thought she lost the Shevchenko rematch, but yeah, what a resume. She is definitely the WMMA GOAT and cemented that with a win over Cyborg.

However, Holly is a top fighter. People think she is washed but she is kinda like Wonderboy. Her style is capable to outpointing Nunes IMO. Should be interesting.

For some time, pretty safe to say future is in 115 and 125 lbs divisions, but it will take some time.
Also winning vs Holly is not really big thing, all glory was taken Miesha when she took "0" from Holly's record.

However, Holly is a top fighter. People think she is washed but she is kinda like Wonderboy. Her style is capable to outpointing Nunes IMO. Should be interesting.

Agreed 100% and that's why I think it means a great deal to add to Nunes resume. Holly can still fight her ass off.

KO'ed Cyborg, lit Ronda up like a Christmas tree, TKO'ed DeRanFromMe, and twice outpointed GOAT point-fighter Saltchenko

Don't forget the mighty Germaine De Randaime. P4P GOAT DUCK after Collon.

Brutal 1st round finishes over Ronda and Meisha. Brutal 1st round finishes over GDR and Cyborg. The only former champ missing is Holly.

Add to that she has two wins over the current 125lb champ Valentina. And a 15 second KO over current Bellator 145lb champ Julia Budd, who hasn't lost in 8 years.

WMMA goat for sure.

only chance holly has, is to do her usual run run run...move move move...ish ish ish...god I hope she gets knocked out worse than she did in that boxing match.

Yeah but in my opinion that curriculum is overrated because:

-Valentina beat her in the title fight and Valentina is way smaller
-She did beat Cyborg, but Cyborg is out her prime
-Holly Holm is almost 40
-Ronda Rousey was never the same after her first loss
-Miesha Tate was never that good
-That win over De Randaime was like 7 years ago way before she became champion

I like Ronda more than Nunes, but you can't argue with her resume. Literally. There isn't a single female with one better.

Yeah but in my opinion that curriculum is overrated because:

-Valentina beat her in the title fight and Valentina is way smaller
-She did beat Cyborg, but Cyborg is out her prime
-Holly Holm is almost 40
-Ronda Rousey was never the same after her first loss
-Miesha Tate was never that good
-That win over De Randaime was like 7 years ago way before she became champion

Who is the female GOAT in your eyes?

Who is the female GOAT in your eyes?

Cris Cyborg!

She was 13 years undefeated and she was the champion in all the biggest WMMA organizations (StrikeForce, Invicta, UFC),

Amanda Nunes never fought Cyborg in her prime, even when they both were in the same division (145 lbs) in StrikeForce back in the day. Also Cyborg only has 2 losses.

Do you like to shave your nuts?

That pic is sickening...

WMMA goat for sure.

Not until she beats the GOAT Nicco

It’s beginning to feel like watching domestic violence.

WMMA goat for sure.

If she beats Holly she’s not only WMMA GOAT, she undeniably the MMA GOAT ever. All she might need left to cement it would be a win over Bethe, just so there no questions.

Last edited:
I really thought she lost the Shevchenko rematch, but yeah, what a resume. She is definitely the WMMA GOAT and cemented that with a win over Cyborg.

I thought Shevchenko won the rematch as well.

I long for the day when records reflect split decisions. A split decision should go on your record as 2/3rds of a win and 1/3rd of a loss. So 3 split decision wins should tally up to 2 wins and 1 loss. You're not undefeated. A judge scored you losing a fight.

Cris Cyborg!

She was 13 years undefeated and she was the champion in all the biggest WMMA organizations (StrikeForce, Invicta, UFC),

Amanda Nunes never fought Cyborg in her prime, even when they both were in the same division (145 lbs) in StrikeForce back in the day. Also Cyborg only has 2 losses.

LOL

Cyborg avoided any meaningful competition throughout her career & then got flatlined in the first by Nunes. You can't compare her weak resume with Nune's, it's not even close.

Back