Do you ever feel bad about what we did to Rashad Evans?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
latest

I mean, yes it was Lyoto, but we popularised it and still to this day don't want to let it go. He became so tentative as a striker after that fight, I wonder if Shadface had something to do with it.

Nobody is off limits. They put themselves on the grand stage. With that comes the whole package, good or bad.

It's hilarious that he's apparently still butthurt about the Shadface legend. Not gonna lie I would be too lol

I don't even feel bad for posting Bisping getting H BOMBED to his own son, which happened 4-5 years ago.

Fighters become more tentative all the time after suffering ko losses. I suspect Shad had been put out a few times in the gym and knew his chin was deteriorating. Watch TUF and Shad can eat punches from giant heavyweights. Something happened. So I doubt us posting a funny ko face did it to him.

Anyone who brings that shit to him in person deserves to get thrown on their head by him. It definitely was excessive with him, even if the face is hilarious, because sherdog couldn’t stand the guy. For some reason...

I never did or said anything wrong. All I ever did was post the Rashad Dance gif.
TheRashadDance.jpg

Shooping fights after being brutally KOed or injured has always been a shitty, yet hilarious, thing to do

LOL - I think this summarizes everything.

I laughed a lot when this happened, too:

Very, very, very fucking funny.

Shit happens, we need to live with that. Maybe a little humour is the key to move on.

Shit happens, we need to live with that. Maybe a little humour is the key to move on.

"Maybe having people you don't know mock you by reminding you about, possibly, your most humiliating moment in life will help heal old wounds... even though they don't even share theirs."
Was that what you were getting at?
I'm not sure if I misinterpreted what you're suggesting.

Pretty sure he was talking shit and grabbing his crotch moments before the KO

He deserved everything that he got

Rashad had such a shit cocky attitude he deserved and still deserves this.

I 'm really not a fan of shoops i find it disrespectful. If they are in good taste i don't mind and i am guilty of laughing once in awhile but to make fun of someone at their lowest moment really is quite shitty.

I'll call the waambulance on myself.

<Waaah>

edit: To clarify if a guy/girl is being super cocky then yeah have at it..

Last edited:

Classless asshole. Took a lot of restraint for Rashad to not clock that mother fucker.

Trolling is for children.

Back