Khabib & comrades training whilst fasting in Ramadan.

Sarge3000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just posting this for people who want to cleanse their palates of the pollution of Conor/Artem threads.
Khabib and his crew are beasts. Training in a fasted state. Has any of you done even a water fast for one day? During that time I usually stay in bed the entire day due to exhaustion. They are training.

They only dont eat from sunrise to sunset. Still have pre dawn and meals after. Military does it harder. But yes good to see new shit from Khabib.

Last edited:
This is fasting for pussies. I routinely do a 36 to 72 hour DRY fast without contacting water at all, while working out and doing sauna.

This is fasting for pussies. I routinely do a 36 to 72 hour DRY fast without contacting water at all, while working out and doing sauna.

That sounds like a really bad idea. You can’t live without water for much longer than a few days. Even if you weigh 300 lbs at the start.

That sounds like a really bad idea. You can’t live without water for much longer than a few days. Even if you weigh 300 lbs at the start.
Aslong as we have fat, we can live without water for a week or two with no problems at all. When you dry fast for more than 24 hours, Your fat will convert into metabolic water.

LOL @ the kid that disses Conor. Dude is truely International. International laughing stock.

Aslong as we have fat, we can live without water for a week or two with no problems at all. When you dry fast for more than 24 hours, Your fat will convert into metabolic water.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...any-days-can-you-survive-without-water-2014-5

4-5 days is about it, man. You simply cannot survive without fresh water.

tenor.gif

its so obvious that you are a conor and artem hater.

Ramadan is for retarded people.

everybody who believes a bearded arab pedofile man in the past that they've never met before is the perfect man and the perfect role model is retarded period.

Well that escalated quickly

GSP does harder fasting than this for fun. Khabib’s fat ass HATES to not eat

Religion is poisoning human life on this planet.

Just posting this for people who want to cleanse their palates of the pollution of Conor/Artem threads.
Khabib and his crew are beasts. Training in a fasted state. Has any of you done even a water fast for one day? During that time I usually stay in bed the entire day due to exhaustion. They are training.

No man, nothing special. I eat once a day since 2,5 years now and train every day (Saturday cheatday, still once a day, but dirty, pizza, burger and Co.) Every Monday is water fast day but still go to training like normal.
Have discipline you pussies, it may be difficult the first 3 weeks, but your body will adapt.

really man... i wouldn't recommend that, its like extreme cutting. Why are you doing this?

This is fasting for pussies. I routinely do a 36 to 72 hour DRY HUMP without contacting water at all, while working out and doing sauna.
*fixed that for ya

Each to their own, im dead serious. Prolonged dry fasting is the new thing. Look it up. Snake diet.

Snake diet.? I don’t give a fuck if you’re on EPO. You still can’t live without water, man. Period.

Why wouldn’t you drink water?
Well in the Islamic case it's part of their sunrise-sunset fasting. And in my opinion it's not too bad because the period is relatively short. Longer than that, it would be detrimental to health indeed. I am not a Muslim (nor do I particularely like religion, I consider myself a believer of stoicism), but fasting does have a strong spiritual component, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make a break in their lives. Fasting will focus your brain on the important things.

its so obvious that you are a conor and artem hater.
Ramadan is for retarded people.
everybody who believes a bearded arab pedofile man in the past that they've never met before is the perfect man and the perfect role model is retarded period.

That's the comment of a garbage human with garbage beliefs.
And it's so ironic if you knew who I was. I am actually European and on the right wing of politics and no fan of Islam.
However I look at how Khabib and his crew act and train, and to me it just shows sheer professionalism and devotion. I think all Muslims should look to Dagestan for Islamic inspiration. Dagestanis seem to take spirituality seriously unlike the Saudi/Gulf arab dogs.

Back