Khabib & comrades training whilst fasting in Ramadan.

im glad im not looking like the :eek::eek::eek:it in your AV pic

You look like hot garbage. You're also a homophobe referencing me to a gay guy I assure you my ugly friend I get more pussy than you ever will in this life lol.

So much silliness in this thread

Btw, if I can eat in the morning, go train, then eat at night, are we really calling that a fasted state?

This is fasting for pussies. I routinely do a 36 to 72 hour DRY fast without contacting water at all, while working out and doing sauna.

yeah me too, and I only take a break from working out to bang one of my 10's

I remember Belal Muhammad talking about completing a whole training camp doing this. Training while being undernourished is rough, especially when you train multiple times/day.

I'm not judging, because I think all religion is equally fucking retarded, and I immediately know someone is much more stupid then I initially assumed when they reveal their religious views. But you sound pretty xenophobic, especially if you think your religion is any better.
Your elitist nonsense would be much more compelling without the spelling and syntax errors.

Sure intermittent fasting is a good thing, but doing it because a imaginary guy in sky told you so is silly to say the least.

I hear that after fasting they get down with a little Bacha Bazi in the changing rooms. Then after some readings from the Koran it's back home to the old cousinwife.

Yes the fact that they are training during Ramadan shows their dedication and spirituality... but this is nothing special or something to go crazy about.
Every person should be this dedicated not to Religion but health and improvement of his body and mental strength. This should be something normal and not something to go crazy about.
Like i said, i myself train everyday since 2,5 years on a fasted state and im not the only one.
your pussy training isnt like his training. wrestling with pro fighters for a couple of hours > you doing some bench press, squats and some light cardio.

Would it be so hard to have your training at night and wake up a couple of hours before sundown? You can still train so you're accustomed to be sparring and most active during the time the actual fight will be.

Seems like a pretty tame fast, but if you're in a training camp I get it's a big problem.

no food or water from sunrise to sunset. Khabib and other muslim fighters can get around this by sleeping through the daylight hours and then eating/drinking/training at night.

And also during Ramadan its kind of like Lent where you have to give up any sort of worldly pleasure (sex, smoking, etc).

Its meant to just give a glimpse of how the majority of the worlds poor people live on a regular basis.

Be new you mean 1400 years?
Haha, ok, what i meant is that it seems to be hitting mainstream now.
I respect religious and spiritual reasons for fasting, and i understand that fat loss benefits might be another reason why people would want to do it.
I tried intermittent fasting once, lost some muscle mass, never did it again.

This is fasting for pussies. I routinely do a 36 to 72 hour DRY fast without contacting water at all, while working out and doing sauna.

More Sherdoggers should try this.

Ramadan ain't shit, I fast 18 hours a day every day.

That sounds like a really bad idea. You can’t live without water for much longer than a few days. Even if you weigh 300 lbs at the start.

its also horribly bad for your body to do so, everyone listens to these broscience nutrionists and it makes me laugh.

Just posting this for people who want to cleanse their palates of the pollution of Conor/Artem threads.
Khabib and his crew are beasts. Training in a fasted state. Has any of you done even a water fast for one day? During that time I usually stay in bed the entire day due to exhaustion. They are training.

separates the men form boys. Ive done a 3 day water fast, its intense. the longest dry fast I've done was 16 hours. Your body builds up tolerance to it and you become stronger . Your digestive system improves as well and you will absorb more nutrients when you eat after a long fast..Its probably why Khabib has relentless cardio, he probably fasts off ramadan too.

your pussy training isnt like his training. wrestling with pro fighters for a couple of hours > you doing some bench press, squats and some light cardio.
Yes, you are absolutely right, my training is nothing like theres, but jokes on you, im sitting on a wheelchair so no Squats and light cardio for me!
I was no jocking, well my training is absolutely not like theres, but believe me a give my everything and i train the hardest i can.

Back