Is Megan Anderson overrated?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
According to alot of people on Sherdog she was suppose to be the girl who beat Cyborg. Now she got out wrestled by Holly Holms of all people and tapped by a 6-0 fighter. Was Megan Anderson overrated?

It's the cool thing to do to overrate fighters outside the UFC.

Yes, she's terrible at this whole fighting thing and gets beat every time she's challenged.

Still wood though.

Seems like she would be better off in kick boxing. She does have a win over Cat, however strange it may or may not be.

Sweet, likeable gal, but yes.

Doesn't have the skills to compete at the higher levels of WMMA.

I'm impressed with the amount of people here making so many wmma threads. Shit, maybe there is a big market here that I just simply don't understand and they do belong in the ufc after all. Whatever...

Shes to easy to take down.

You would think with all that height her trainers would be infinity focused on tdd. But nope. Apparently not.

Anyone who saw her fights in Invicta could tell you that she wasn't ready for the UFC, let alone a title fight with Cyborg.

I didn't even know she was rated lmao, she got choked out by Cindy Dandois.

Is Megan Anderson overrated?

giphy.gif

According to alot of people on Sherdog she was suppose to be the girl who beat Cyborg. Now she got out wrestled by Holly Holms of all people and tapped by a 6-0 fighter. Was Megan Anderson overrated?

I don't think people expected her to beat Cyborg.

She was just one of the few natural featherweights out there who might have been at least a live body for Cyborg to fight (prior to her getting stached by Nunes).

Meaning should she be on main event cards? Yes, in that regard, she is overrated. Looks wise, nobody really looks like her, which is why she's there.

Only utter morons thought she would beat Cyborg. Unfortunately, this place is filled with them.

Back