Media Conor McGregor Triggers British Fans

Mcgregor is IRA as well as a retard, brilliant, more reason to hate the ginger cunt

Honestly they can have Northern Ireland back, it's the Northern Irish that care not the British

Everybody knows that even with two knockdowns Fury should have still comfortably won a decision

Tiocfaidh ár lá is an Irish language phrase which translates as "our day will come", referring to a future united Ireland.

We always used to tag loyalist areas with it as kids

They tagged KAT (kill all taigs) which means catholic and no surrender on ours.

Obviously much more graffeti but they were common ones along with paramilitary slogans

Thankfully we grew up and I have many unionist friends now

Everybody knows that even with two knockdowns Fury should have still comfortably won a decision
One of the reasons I don't watch as much boxing anymore, corrupt as fuck

Fully in favor of a free Ireland and more power to Conor but what does this have to do with Deontay Wilder?

True. But I can't see how you can be proud of a win when you were down twice in a fight. And barely got up on time

Honestly they can have Northern Ireland back, it's the Northern Irish that care not the British

Can we? I do love a lot of English and British people but I want a United Ireland. Make it happen Dana.

True. But I can't see how you can be proud of a win when you were down twice in a fight. And barely got up on time

Are you fucking serious?

The amount of heart/balls it takes to get up from a shot like that. Especially in the last round of a fight.

How the fuck can you not respect that show of balls??

99.9% of fighters would not have gotten up from that!

Say what you want about Fury or boxing bro.

But that was all heart!

When Conor chan speaks you shut the fuck up and be quiet. Always great to hear the featherweight GOAT opinion on twitter.

Because the British government have a fantastic track record.....
Right? And the bombing of civilians and murder and torture of their own people is justified? Another knobhead from outside the isles thinking they know what is going on, shut up retard

"What happened to your Language?"- Khabib with the perfect counter to the conman trying to demean Russian/Dagestani relationships...never forget.

Last edited:
Back