who the F is this schmo kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

how many legitimate sports have this type of stupidity? dana is trying to legitimize the sport and these idiots are trying hard to turn it into WWE. oh my gosh man. its getting sad and pathetic.

there are 10s of thousands watching and enjoying this schmo schmo. an army of schmos.

note i think this moron is getting a push from somewhere. its how stuff work... a loser with connections gets the push and air time to make something out of his loser life.

I'm pretty sure the schmo isn't that important.

You should relax. It's Friday.

Last edited:
What push?

He started his channel, built it, got some mic and camera time at the press conference and caught a lot of people's attention

He did it the right way

Dana trying to legitimize the sport, heh, that's a good one. <[analyzed}>

Dana gonna trot him out as the future of mma. Come on now. Educate yourself.

Schmo+1.png

Hipster cucks are all the rage in today's America, just look at Brendan Schaub's success <45>

Couldn’t agree more. Dudes an insult to the sport
That is a weakass first post. If this was Sparta you’d be sacrificed to the rock pile.

Schmo needs a HOT Scmoette...that'd get him some ratings

seems to be a breath of fresh air for the fighters

watch his interview with Dana White. It'l all make sense after that.

What push?

He started his channel, built it, got some mic and camera time at the press conference and caught a lot of people's attention

He did it the right way

got peoples attention? I saw his interview with dana...the guys a total moron...

The guy who will eventually be KO'ed by some annoyed fighter (probably during some harsh weight cut) or some A+level athlete (NFL player)

Back