Professional Fighter
Reaction score
He will likely be the co-main event on one of the following hypothetical cards:

240: Usman vs Covington
241: DC vs Lesnar
242: Khabib vs Poirier
243: Whittaker vs Adesanya

My top 3 options are:

1) Volkanovski in Australia - provided he beats Aldo, or Aldo pulls out.

2) Edgar in the US - either 240 or 241 works.

3) Zabit in Abu Dhabi - I would prefer Zabit get one or two more big wins.

Cowboy, everyone wants to fight the Cowboy.

Zabit before Volkanovski

Come on now

If Volkanovski wins and does not come out too banged he will fight Holloway around september or so.

If not Max is going to finally retire that annoying manlet they call Frankie.

I want to see Zabit vs Edgar, with the winner getting Max

This is complicated because whether Aldo wins or not he doesn't want a TS. Give Edgar his final fight with Max if Aldo wins, then Zabit could take on Alex.

Zabit before Volkanovski

Come on now
Volkanovski is ranked ahead (4 vs 6) and had a more impressive performance in his last fight. A win over Aldo would probably catapult him to #1. And if they are doing a stadium show in Australia it would be helpful to have an Australian fighting for a title in the co-main event.

Also I’m a Zabit fan and don’t want him thrown in too soon against Max. I would personally like to see him face Yair in Abu Dhabi next and then maybe Edgar or Ortega to earn a shot.

Big Zabit fan but I don't think he's ready, he gassed in the second round against Stephen's, that just won't work against Holloway with five rounds.

Are they still talking about Brian Ortega fighting Zabit in Chicago?

I'd like to see Max fight the winner if Aldo and Edgar don't get another title shot.

- Aldo takes Volkan out
- Holloway vs. Aldo 3 later this year

It's usually annoying to see a third fight when one guy has lost the first 2, but if Aldo beats Stephens, Moicano, and Volkan in a row then he's earned the TS. If he wins it'd be a fairy tale ending to his career too.

I dont see anyone in 145 touching him at any time soon. I also believe the match with Poirier helped him immensely

He will likely be the co-main event on one of the following hypothetical cards:

240: Usman vs Covington
241: DC vs Lesnar
242: Khabib vs Poirier
243: Whittaker vs Adesanya

My top 3 options are:

1) Volkanovski in Australia - provided he beats Aldo, or Aldo pulls out.

2) Edgar in the US - either 240 or 241 works.

3) Zabit in Abu Dhabi - I would prefer Zabit get one or two more big wins.
Edgar would be a good fight for him. He can get back in the win column with that fight.

Back