GSP has the worst fan base in MMA

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
GSP is like the most well respected MMA fighter in existence
The worst people say is he never fought a long period under USADA and may have been dirty, but people say the same about every pre USADA fighter

People say he’s boring, but that’s just a subjective opinion

Sometimes people say they thought he hand picked Bisping, which seems obvious

Let’s see, some argue he’s not the GOAT another subjective topic, but no one puts him lower than 5, meaning one of the five best to ever do it universally

And lastly some people thought he lost to Hendricks, which was one of the closest title fights ever

Yet GSP fans are always claiming he’s the most hated dude lol. Like the worst people say is that 3 or 4 guys MGHT be higher than him on some imaginary list lol
‘What a strange fanbase

Jon Jones has the worst, then Conor, then kalabeeb

I can think of one or two worse

243797.jpg

Conor's leprechauns are the worst. Thankfully they've mostly shut the fuck up after Khabib mauled him.

GSP's fanbase used to annoy me because they always would claim he'd win every fight and then he would. Smug bastards.

Jon Jones has the worst, then Conor, then kalabeeb
I thought Jon Jones just had trolls, not actual fans. You learn something new every day.

Absolutely right about McTapper and Khaboobs fans though. Can't stand either group, and ironically, for the same reasons.

Edit: Because you can't hate them both right? That'd be impossible.
What are you talking about? You're acting like you're not hugging conoC nuts and praying to them daily?

Last edited:
Mousasi die hard and Gsp diehards are absolutely awful. The Johnny Walker fanboys are on the way there

Anderson does and it’s not even close

Every MMA fanbase is annoying, yet Jones, Penn and Conor's are clearly some of the worst IMO.

There are no penn fans anymore

We still see threads about how prime Penn beats everyone that ever walked the Earth, and even deep in his losing streak people were still gloating about he's going to destroy his next unworthy opponent and fight for a belt next. Even Hall had no chance because, apparently, nobody can take Penn down or submit him.

Colin's haters are worse than his fans.

GSP fans are just delusional about 2 things: Him being the GOAT when he clearly isn't and that he wasn't on steroids.

I picked him in every fight except for his last two.

I was a big fan in the early days, probably starting around the Mayhem fight.

I doubt he was clean his entire career. Just being honest.

We still see threads about how prime Penn beats everyone that ever walked the Earth, and even deep in his losing streak people were still gloating about he's going to destroy his next unworthy opponent and fight for a belt next.
That’s probably a very very vocal extreme minority

Conor had the worst fans

(yup I said it in past tense because they seem to have disappeared...or are just lurking)

Back