Media Stadium in Sydney: Izzy/Rob and Dustin/Khabib

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Rob fucking makes it this time, they have been looking at the newly build Stadium out at Parramatta. Capacity 30K when the Rugby is on, so could put on another maybe 20 plus. Considering how quickly Melbourne sold last time plus having Khabib on the card after doing his talk tour around Sydney, I think it could sell out. There is a big Muslim population here especially out West near the Stadium.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 9.57.22 am.png

Smart idea? Or 2 potential big cards that could sell on their own?

The aura of Khabib and his Russian background would be ruined if he co main evented in Australia lol

Khabib vs Dustin shouldn’t be a co main in Australia. That’s a terrible idea.

The only two cities in Australia Whittaker vs Israel should be in is either Sydney or Melbourne. The rest of Australia is a shit hole basically.

Sounds good with Khabib/dustin headlining the card

Khabib is not co maining to any active fighter at this point in his career (let alone Whittaker and Adesanya who he's 50x more famous than), especially when he can fight in Abu Dhabi a few weeks after and be treated like a king there by the fans.

The aura of Khabib and his Russian background would be ruined if he co main evented in Australia lol
Good point but still lost of Russians here too. I think that being from Dagestan might be considered not like Mother Russia.

But no one wants Dustin. We want tony vs Khabib for the legit title.

Khabib headlining a Abu Dhabi card, will be massive, maybe not in terms of raw PPV, but overall exposure for the UFC in the middle east..
The UFC won't pass that up.

Sounds good to me but will they actually be able to fill it?

Watch out Beeb... Last time someone did a stadium in Australia, we got the kick heard around the sports world...

Idk if it should be in Sydney lol, but Khabib/Dustin as main and Whittaker/Adesanya as co-main would be fucking fantastic. They should stack that card as much as possible.

Whittaker and Adesanya are basically unknown amongst casuals, no way they put them as main over Khabib. I think even Dustin's more popular.

Khabib vs Dustin shouldn’t be a co main in Australia. That’s a terrible idea.

The only two cities in Australia Whittaker vs Israel should be in is either Sydney or Melbourne. The rest of Australia is a shit hole basically.
Fuck outta here, idiot.

>Australia

Now why would the UFC waste a premier fight in such an irrelevant part of the world?

<36>

Sounds good to me but will they actually be able to fill it?
Imo I think it would. However it depends after Rob fucking up twice might worry some but me and my mates will buy tickets as will heaps more.
Idk if it should be in Sydney lol, but Khabib/Dustin as main and Whittaker/Adesanya as co-main would be fucking fantastic. They should stack that card as much as possible.

Whittaker and Adesanya are basically unknown amongst casuals, no way they put them as main over Khabib. I think even Dustin's more popular.
Khabib is more popular but I wouldn't say Dustin. I agree now though, Khabib should be main.

>Australia

Now why would the UFC waste a premier fight in such an irrelevant part of the world?

<DisgustingHHH>
Maybe because we're not savages that yell out you're going to die. We only drink booze through a shoe. Plus most of our cards are epic. You sound like a massive casual in most of your attempts to troll us. Did an Aussie smesh yo missus?

Yeah I'm wrong on that, I just judged how popular they were based off Twitter followers lol.
You could be right, Conor fought Dustin and he has some fucking epic fights recently. Izzy is more popular than Rob though with Kickboxing and Anime. Hard to gauge though.

But no one wants Dustin. We want tony vs Khabib for the legit title.
I’m a Dustin fan, and he deserves the shot, Ferguson screwed himself and is not even interim champ anymore

Khabib is popular because of Conor. By that I mean EXTREMELY popular. But let's not act like he'll be a longtime main attraction. If it's i Australia, no reason why Rob v Israel shouldn't headline. Rob is just as much a champ as Khabib. They are bigger and will more than likely have a more exciting fight.

Back