Michelle Waterson Sherdog Obsession

Mila is My World

Making Ash Look Good
Banned
Reaction score
1129-michelle-waterson-profile-200x250.jpg

Bruh if you saw this girl at the mall you wouldn't even look twice, she's a rock solid 5/10 and a 6.8/10 with makeup and yoga pants. She's not hot, she's just one of the 30% of female MMA fighters that's unambiguously a woman.

I know extremely online white dudes will gravitate to asian women by default, but you need to stop hyping up a gatekeeper with an unfunny bland personality, just because she looks like the last chick that gave you a massage.

She’s not especially attractive, but I choose to believe people follow her because she’s been around the sport for a ridiculously long time

lmao, so true

PS: I'm a white dude, don't get this asian chicks obsession neither

Her body is amazing and her face is cute. Athletic bodies are delicious. You probably wouldn’t know.

Get your T levels checked

I find Michelle attractive for a lot more reasons than her average looks.
She's feminine, for a fighter.
She's well spoken and seems smart.
And I personally love women who are badasses. I think it's cool and find it attractive.

Edit: And yes there is no denying that delicious ass.

Been a fan of hers since she was champ in Invicta because she's one of those few WMMA fighters who actually throws headkicks and versatile combinations with intent to punish people. She's pretty damned well rounded, is cute and has a very likeable personality. What's not to like?

TS is probably more concerned with men's hairlines and 6 packs.

She was legit hot (not just MMA hot) in her Hooters waitress/Bikini model days like 10-12 years ago. She's gotten older. Happens to everyone.

She doesn't look nearly as good in her Octagon battle braids, that's for sure.

Been a fan of hers since she was champ in Invicta because she's one of those few WMMA fighters who actually throws headkicks and versatile combinations with intent to punish people. She's pretty damned well rounded, is cute and has a very likeable personality. What's not to like?

TS is probably more concerned with men's hairlines and 6 packs.
but she's still a woman for God's sake
women are weak and useless in fighting

Back