Michelle Waterson Sherdog Obsession

1129-michelle-waterson-profile-200x250.jpg

Bruh if you saw this girl at the mall you wouldn't even look twice, she's a rock solid 5/10 and a 6.8/10 with makeup and yoga pants. She's not hot, she's just one of the 30% of female MMA fighters that's unambiguously a woman.

I know extremely online white dudes will gravitate to asian women by default, but you need to stop hyping up a gatekeeper with an unfunny bland personality, just because she looks like the last chick that gave you a massage.
Too obvious. Troll harder next time.

She’s worth the attention. Gorgeous girl

She's fine as fuck and you're not cool for saying otherwise

From a MMA news page, I watched her Instagram rap with her mom. She looked pretty but the rap performance wasn't funny enough to be deemed saveworthy.

Bruh if you saw this girl at the mall you wouldn't even look twice, she's a rock solid 5/10 and a 6.8/10 with makeup and yoga pants. She's not hot, she's just one of the 30% of female MMA fighters that's unambiguously a woman.

I know extremely online white dudes will gravitate to asian women by default, but you need to stop hyping up a gatekeeper with an unfunny bland personality, just because she looks like the last chick that gave you a massage.

you can easily find unfortunate photos of any stunning actress/supermodel/whatever

try to leave your room once in a while TS, sometimes you see people when you go outside

but she's still a woman for God's sake
women are weak and useless in fighting

We usually agree and I have no idea if and what you train, but I sure as fuck wouldn't want to fight her. I'd be saying "But women can't fight" through my missing teeth.

I’d put a baby in her she’s so fuckin perfect

She was legit hot (not just MMA hot) in her Hooters waitress/Bikini model days like 10-12 years ago. She's gotten older. Happens to everyone.

She doesn't look nearly as good in her Octagon battle braids, that's for sure.
She’s hotter now imo

I find Michelle attractive for a lot more reasons than her average looks.
She's feminine, for a fighter.
She's well spoken and seems smart.
And I personally love women who are badasses. I think it's cool and find it attractive.

Edit: And yes there is no denying that delicious ass.

her legs ain't bad either... I'd pour bbq sauce all over them, work them like some ribs....

Back