CM Punk vs Gabi Garcia

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hooo boy im drunk and just thought of this matchup

Lets be honest Gabi would fuck CM up

Garcia vs Mayweather would be interesting.

Woman beating manlet floyd gets ragdolled and tapped, sorry to say. Being a dude doesn't give you magic powers that alter physics.
<Fedor23>
She would get punched 10 times in the face trying to get near Floyd before she even realized he had thrown. The difference in reflexes and quickness would be fucking embarrassing not to mention Gabi's never felt punching power like Floyd would hit her with.

She would get punched 10 times in the face trying to get near Floyd before she even realized he had thrown. The difference in reflexes and quickness would be fucking embarrassing not to mention Gabi's never felt punching power like Floyd would hit her with.
You know, you might be right. Floyd was dynamite that time he fought the Big Show.

Maybe it's just little bit too much for you to accept that women could beat men in fight.

We are comparing said women to the best boxer on the planet

I bet you think Ronda could beat Cain

LOL!

Can't make this shit up!!!

She would hurt him really bad. I'm not even joking. He has a small chance to beat her but I think she's just so much bigger, physically stronger and better at bjj than punk, I do think Punk can possibly punch or strike harder and has a more durable chin compared to a biological woman. But Gabi will know this and go right to grappling and should work him

Back