CM Punk vs Gabi Garcia

Take a breath dumbass. Obviously Floyd would fuck her up standing, but she will eventually take him down and submit him. Floyd has no grappling/MMA experience and is way too small, along with the fact he's 42.
"Eventually" ??? You do realize Floyd probably KOs her with the first punch he lands? Even with a jab- he knocks her down at least. Floyd fights the best boxers in the world so he may seem pillow-fisted but make no mistake about it his shots are powerful enough to KO normal ppl.
Garcia should beat him tho if she shoots right away like Couture vs Toney.
She probably wouldn't do that. Also she looks slow when shooting for takedowns.Actually someone with less size and skill on the ground than Garcia but with a more explosive takedown ability would do better vs Floyd

Um being big/fat doesn’t teach you how to fight. Floyd would absolutely murder her before she even got close.

There is difference between being fat and having muscles.

Gabi would get popped with quick combinations that she would have no way of stopping. She wouldn’t be able to take these punches and then take Floyd down. She would be finished after 1 or 2 punches.

I feel like you are seriously overestimating Mayweather punching power. It was embarassing how long it took for him to finish Conor.

There is difference between being fat and having muscles.

I feel like you are seriously overestimating Mayweather punching power. It was embarassing how long it took for him to finish Conor.
Gabi Garcia does not have the chin or toughness to eat clean fast punches from the greatest boxer of our time. Boxers are expert punchers and can throw with a lot more power and precision than mma fighters.

Gabi Garcia is not going to eat a combination from a world champion boxer and then eventually take him down and grapple him. That’s just so stupid.

Last edited:
The real question is: How would Paige Van
Zant do against Punk?

I don't really like Punk, but I'd feel bad for him if he got beaten up by a cute girl, LOL.

Gabi Garcia got one shot dropped and badly hurt by a fat woman called Lei'd Tapa who is a wrestler (the WWE kind) and not even a real fighter, in one of her joke, circus show 'fights' out in Japan. So the idea that she could get anywhere near someone like Mayweather without getting her head taken off is beyond ridiculous. And yes, even CM Punk would beat her.

Unless of course you thinks that this woman

100313impact.png

Is a faster, more accurate, more powerful puncher than Floyd Mayweather.

{<jordan}

Gabi Garcia does not have the chin or toughness to eat clean fast punches from the greatest boxer of our time. Boxers are expert punchers and can throw with a lot more power and precision than mma fighters.

Gabi Garcia is not going to eat a combination from a world champion boxer and then eventually take him down and grapple him. That’s just so stupid.

Even greatest boxer of all time would have hard time to find the punching range with over 10 inch disadvantage on reach.

Conor was able to take them for 10 rounds, didn't even get dropped. It is silly to believe that Gabi would be out after first combination.

Have you seen De La Hoya vs O'Neal?

in boxing of course, but MMA? garcia would break floyd lol, size difference is way too big along with the difference in grappling ability.
In any physical combat that wasn't just pure grappling Floyd would destroy her. She's not some slick moving grappler lol she's a big lumbering oaf. She doesn't move well at all. She would get tagged walking in trying to grab Floyd. I promise you bud lol.

When Paulie Malignaggi said MMA fans are the biggest retards in sport, this is why. Have you guys actually seen Gabi Garcia 'fight'? She is fucking shit. She got dropped by a fat female professional wrestler in one of her joke fights ffs. But you idiots think she could walk through Mayweather and beat him

<36>
Sad but true. I had to deal with people who genuinely thought Ronda fucking Rousey could beat up Floyd. Hell people still fucking think that shit.

People are fucking dumb lol

Don't procreate please. Leave your dumb genes in your ball sack.
Its stupid to think no woman can beat a man. Sure it would be silly to say gabi could beat a male professional fighter but cm punk is hardly a professional fighter. Hes not even athletic and has bad coordination.

Your dismissive attitude really looks like a bias against wmma instead of looking at this objectively. Otherwise you would have made an attempt to debate the subject at hand instead ofslinging insults at the person you disagree with.

Its stupid to think no woman can beat a man. Sure it would be silly to say gabi could beat a male professional fighter but cm punk is hardly a professional fighter. Hes not even athletic and has bad coordination.

Your dismissive attitude really looks like a bias against wmma instead of looking at this objectively. Otherwise you would have made an attempt to debate the subject at hand instead ofslinging insults at the person you disagree with.
It has nothing to do with her gender. It has to do with her lack of physical ability lol. I made my point and nobody really countered it. She has to close the distance to "grab Floyd and dump him" like people think would happen. When she tried, she'd get peppered. We've seen her rocked in a freakshow MMA fight against a nobody. You think that nobody was somehow a better striker than FLoyd? He would eliminate her from this Earth

It has nothing to do with her gender. It has to do with her lack of physical ability lol. I made my point and nobody really countered it. She has to close the distance to "grab Floyd and dump him" like people think would happen. When she tried, she'd get peppered. We've seen her rocked in a freakshow MMA fight against a nobody. You think that nobody was somehow a better striker than FLoyd? He would eliminate her from this Earth
I responded to a thread about CM Punk vs Gabi.
You responded to me, "Don't procreate please. Leave your dumb genes in your ball sack."
I replied, again stating why I think CM Punk would lose to Gabi, and you are talking about someone named Floyd.

I thought Punk's name was Phil Brooks. If I'm missing something, my bad, but from what I can see you aren't even talking about the same topic.

Assuming you mean Floyd Mayweather of course I think Floyd would beat Gabi.

The thread isn't about Floyd vs Gabi.

Back