Jotko post fight interview hype fail

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else catch this postfight interview broken English moment?

To quote Jotko, “I think after this fight UFC give me new contract because this is my house and I be win!” (*pumps fist in the air* while crowd doesn’t respond at all)

Good for him for trying to speak English but it felt a solid 6/10 on the Paul Buentello cringe scale at least.

speaking broken english to a russian crowd.. not sure you can expect much of a reaction lol

Haha yeah I noticed. It was so anti climactic.

I guess he felt the need to “hype” the crowd to secure a new deal? He was on a pretty good losing streak before this W

speaking broken english to a russian crowd.. not sure you can expect much of a reaction lol
Lol so true. That’s another great point. English isn’t even his first language and he was attempting to speak English to a Russian crowd? That’s just a lose lose.

Last edited:
Could’ve been worse tbh, could’ve said he wanted to have sex with another man, like Wanderlei.

Lol so true. That’s another great point. English isn’t even his first language and he was attempting to speak English to a Russian crowd? That’s just a lose lose.

What else was he supposed to speak, Polish?
With no translator to Russian that would be even worse.

No way, “I be win” is one of the greatest post fight comments

Did he call out Jesus to be gay?

yeah, his english really abandoned him on the last part there lol

If they give him new contract it will be a lowball offer. To get his respect back, he needs to fight David Branch again and secure the w as they say

I'm sure that would've been hype, in Poland, in Polish

Nunes Schevchenko was the best post fight hype fail ever

Back