Is Robert Whittaker overrated or underrated?

Is Robert Whittaker overrated or underrated?

• Overrated

• Underrated

• In between

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like there is a lot different opinions about Whittaker. Just wondering what the poll will say. Is he overrated, underrated or in between?

Doesn't fight enough to get a beat on him
Jacare fight in 2017 was the last time he blew me away
Picking Adesanya-San regardless

I think he's rated accurately for the most part

I think he's in between, but leaning towards underappreciated. He's a great fighter and great all around, but he doesn't really present anything distinguishing. Keep in mind he hasn't fought more than 1 different person in the past 2 years.

I feel like people think he’s better than he actually is, he hasn’t had a spectacular performance in years.

Neither. He's a great fighter. Kelvin Gastelum would have knocked him out though. And I don't think he'll beat Adesanya either.

He is undertated for sure ! beat romero twice and people still praise romero over him hard !!! but he doesnt fight enough

I don't see many people on either extreme when it comes to Whittaker. Nobody says he sucks and nobody claims he's the GOAT either.

Doesn't fight enough to get a beat on him
Jacare fight in 2017 was the last time he blew me away
Picking Adesanya-San regardless
He didn’t impress you when he shut down Romero and picked him apart in their first fight? Honestly, I think that’s one of the most underrated performances in recent years.

It's almost impossible to look impressive against Romero, this is what's putting Bobby's stock down a bit.

He's gonna gain a lot of respect back after his fight against Israel.

He didn’t impress you when he shut down Romero and picked him apart in their first fight? Honestly, I think that’s one of the most underrated performances in recent years.
I said "blew me away"
I was amped after he beat Jacare

Beating Yoel is impressive but it's wasn't on the same level as him running through Jacare

eze my hopinion, guyz

He’s forgettable to be honest. Good dude, does all the right things but fights once a year or so.

Back