Examples of chins being "cracked"

nebulousned

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

People often talk about chins deteriorating and being cracked. I'm not debating that chins do fade with time, but is it gradual or does one big knockout spark it?

Anyone have examples of fighters who had their chins cracked and were easy to knockout from there on out?

Some people are different. Hunt's chin has always been great, and even after being knocked out still had a good chin.

By contrast, Cody has gotten alot chinnier since his two fights with TJ.

Some people are different. Hunt's chin has always been great, and even after being knocked out still had a good chin.

By contrast, Cody has gotten alot chinnier since his two fights with TJ.
In Cody's most recent fight he went down about as easy as he did in his second TJ fight

66z2n7.jpg

Hunt cracked Wands chin imo and then Crocop destroyed it. He was never the same after Hunt.

Myles Jury cracked Gomi's chin
Weidman cracked Anderson's chin :(
Maldonado cracked Fedor's chin :(:(

I think Chuck is the best example

Huge Rashad fan, but after he fought the piss drinker he was as chinny as anyone. Seemed to get rocked anytime something landed somewhat clean.

Shogun softened it up good but Vitor's headkick finally broke Hendo's chin

I never bet on fights but I did that one. Think I was around my mid 20's. I went to the local redneck bar and won 200. I bet 50 against 4 beer belly's hehe
Thats one knockout that keeps on giving..

Rampage bless..

Hendo cracked Shoguns chin in their second fight.
Hendo cracked Fedor chin.
Vitor cracked Hendo’s chin.
Rampage cracked Chucks chin.
Weidman cracked Andy’s chin.

Ofc for Shogun and Hendo their chin being cracked basically meant that they still have an above average chin.

I wouldnt say Hunts chin ever got cracked, dude can still take crazy amounts of damage before going out.

Hunt cracked Big Foot's.

Went from this

5-3.gif

tumblr_mxfuglTJID1qaa8d1o4_250.gif

To this...

BMzt.gif

Back