Who is the worst matchup for Jon Jones in MMA history?

tweedie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Imo it's a prime Mirko Cro Cop

A guy that Jones absolutely would not beat in kicking range, had far superior hands, twice as powerful with every strike, and had retard strength in the clinch. Also had a great sprawl and better cardio than a lot of Jones' opponents. Mirko's only weakness was against blitzing power punchers, which is a hole Jones would not be able to exploit.

Tbh I believe it's Stipe

Much better hands, almost equal size in length but more mass and strength, power you cannot forget about for even a second, and a strong wrestling background

Stipe is a better version of everything we thought gus was after the first jones fight.

Pretty much every HW. Miocic, Ngannou, JDS, Overeem...

Jones should've been banned for four years for his second offense yet escaped with 18 months

He is also being given a free pass to have turinabol in his system for the next seven years

Jones cucked USADA hard

That’s a tough one. Maybe prime Cain. Could be Cormier which says a lot about how good Jones is. I think he beats everyone barring a KO. And he’s got a chin so that’s not likely to happen. He’ll lose eventually though. Fight long enough everyone loses eventually.

If they weren't already bought and paid for

Wouldn't they (ufc) do that for every top level fighter? Why not save Dillashaw? Anderson? Why only Jon? Hes the only fighter to ever make them money?

That’s a tough one. Maybe prime Cain. Could be Cormier which says a lot about how good Jones is. I think he beats everyone barring a KO. And he’s got a chin so that’s not likely to happen. He’ll lose eventually though. Fight long enough everyone loses eventually.

Cormier is a poor man's version of Fedor and hes small compared to Cain.

Skill wise hes good but not good enough.

spt_4_mayweather_mug.jpg

He looks horriby gassed in that picture...

....Is that the fight where he threw like 2 strikes a round?
Jones got tagged by smith and DC
Ngannou has good TDD and great power
He also has a similar reach, Jon would struggle vs Ngannou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back