Islam - Khabib vs Poirer almost a done deal, teammates suspensions near resolved.

Islam vs Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee fits into this somewhere

Kevin Lee fits into this somewhere
Will always be a fan of Lee. Not for his mma but for his dancing..

ZvK8BeI.gif

I'm really looking forward to this fight Dustin keeps on improving and I would love to see him beat Khabib

So he was serious with not fighting until his teammates are cleared to fight too?

Dana really needs to yela at the mik again. Shit is going too far.

Why did they allow Zub and Khabibs brother in the UFC? It’s one thing being a can but they’re thugs aswell

Keep khabib and Islam the rest are not needed

Why did they allow Zub and Khabibs brother in the UFC? It’s one thing being a can but they’re thugs aswell

Keep khabib and Islam the rest are not needed
I wouldn't exactly call Zubaira a 'can'. The guy nearly beat Renato Moicano..
Could of went either way.

I bet with a guy on this forum that UFC will compromise with Khabib.

Some champions like Bisping, despite my like for him, just get lucky and fed cans. The fact Bisping "defended" his title against someone that wasn't Whittaker or Romero is almost comical looking back at it. Now Khabib will be tossed subpar competition like Poirier instead of Ferguson. I'm not denying Dustin's talent but he will not beat Khabib. It will just be even longer a somehow undefeated champion will be fighting less than the top level competition. Justin Gaetje would be a better title contender than Poirier for Khabib.

Even Israel is fighting Whittaker next. Whittaker will be the first loss for Israel easily but at least Israel is being handed top level competition.

I’m in for this fight. I’d love to have Porter as undisputed champ. I’m tired of Khabib’s posturing and politics.

Some champions like Bisping, despite my like for him, just get lucky and fed cans. The fact Bisping "defended" his title against someone that wasn't Whittaker or Romero is almost comical looking back at it. Now Khabib will be tossed subpar competition like Poirier instead of Ferguson. I'm not denying Dustin's talent but he will not beat Khabib. It will just be even longer a somehow undefeated champion will be fighting less than the top level competition. Justin Gaetje would be a better title contender than Poirier for Khabib.

Even Israel is fighting Whittaker next. Whittaker will be the first loss for Israel easily but at least Israel is being handed top level competition.
Poirer beat Gaethje ?

{<huh}

A guy who beat Holloway, Gaethje and Alvarez isn't top level competition? Lol

Back