Justin “Big Titty” Willis

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Dude also talks a big game. Trains at AKA apparently but the jury is still out on what his wrestling looks like going up against Blaydes. I think he could win this though.

tittygrab_display_image.jpg

I like both guys so I don't want either to lose. I do like how Willis's demeanor and even physique really seems to trigger Sherdog, though. He doesn't have that classical roided up monster look they get all excited for. For that reason, I hope he keeps winning. To upset Sherdoggers.

Blaydes still thinking about Ngannou

He salty about the first fight, and called him out multiple times. Then got KOd under min in the rematch

He's good, but the guy seems to have an enormous chip on his shoulder. Completely abrasive with everyone he comes in contact with. Like a big black Dom Cruz.

I don't see how Willis wins this unless Blaydes chin is completely shot but I'm certainly open to be impressed

Apparently Willis has a bit of a rivalry with DC in the gym. I hope he is good and AKA produces a decent product in their fighters.

Justin Will-tits is going to get besmirched by Blaydes.

He's a Judo guy training at AKA. I think we are sorta tricked to think he is a fat striker from the Hunt fight.

Dude also talks a big game. Trains at AKA apparently but the jury is still out on what his wrestling looks like going up against Blaydes. I think he could win this though.

This is the fight of the night for me. Blaydes still has all the potential in the world and I'll be rooting for him 100%. Willis is also a bit underrated, I'd say. He has very fast hands for HW and this fight will tell us how his wrestling is. Both guys could be HW staples for the next 5-10 years.

Justin "Big Titty" Willis and Macy "Itty Bitty Titty" Barber?

maycee-barber-lfa-39.jpg

If I had t*ts like that, I wouldn't leave the house.

Blaydes by anything he wants.

Blades by..... Blading.

Willis too much talk.

I love how much Willis triggers sherdoggers, but Blaydes should have this in the bag.

Back