Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier 3 at HW - how does it go?

Mason

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have Jones via 2nd round KO.

A7610D73-3C2F-4A52-B6D1-C221D6A707E1.jpeg
E93CBBC2-65C0-4CA7-B999-54B9B0C65894.jpeg
E83760A1-63E9-4DFC-B88A-AA9A823CF40A.jpeg

You?

Jones Wins every single time under every single circumstance. Anyone claiming otherwise is a delusional idiot.

DC via smothering.

Side control with his weight on just hammering him away. I can see that.

I and many others felt DC was winning the rounds in the 2nd fight till he got KO'd by the kick.

Jones is just better. He has every physical advantage over DC.

Arent there about 100 threads about this TS?

Jones would get battered at HW off the roids

Jones will beat him at everything , even if its a popeyes tight eating contest. That L is in DC’s psyche already and he will carry that baggage with him if they fight again whereas Jones confidence will be at its highest. That alone makes it already a mismatch. And i like DC/ dislike Jones btw.

Jones would get battered at HW off the roids
260495.jpg

AV checks out lol, hello DC

JJ by UD or tko. I don’t think DC can beat him. DC’s high kick defense will always put him in danger and JJ might just figure out a way to land that again. DC’s inability to defend that kick had nothing to do with weight in their last fight.

DC via smothering.

Side control with his weight on just hammering him away. I can see that.

I and many others felt DC was winning the rounds in the 2nd fight till he got KO'd by the kick.
Smothering??

Lmao...yeah, remind me of all the times DC had top control on Jones.

DC had a little success with clinch strikes, not any kind of top control.

Jones makes DC his bitch again, no matter how fat DC gets.

Jones has already won the last 2

Therefore I think odds would favor DC the third time

Unless you really think that Jones can beat DC 3 times

same as before

DC doesn't have a HW frame, he just fights with more belly fat and wins because the division is trash

Jones dominant decision. Lol @ the desperation of DC fanboys who think he is magically a different person at HW. He faced a weak chinned Stipe and Derrick Lewis who is easily the least well rounded fighter on the roster and the guy is nearly 40 years old... he didn't dramatically improve overnight. Jones is just better... it is not a shame to be 2nd best even though Cormier sure appears to think so

Jones wins again. Atm theres nobody in the UFC I'd favor over JBJ

Back