Why do people underestimate the victory over Anderson but overestimate Ngannous win over Cain?

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Adensaya didnt fight prime Anderson, but Cain should not even fight a top 30 guy. Just look at his old grandpa kicks.

While Anderson still showed good relfexes and a good chin.

Cain would break his back if he did something like that. Dude is at least 80 years old in fighter age.
ArcticRepentantKitty-small.gif

Cain wasn’t 10 years out of his prime and the last fight he had before ngannou was a dominant performance

Cain at least has one win in the last 5 years
Inb4 “but Silva he beat Brunson”

Last edited:
Because Israel is more beatable in his division than Francis in his.

lmao because one was a UD vs a guy who wasnt even trying to fight him. The other was a 26 second stoppage. Who they are and who they fought isnt really the issue.

Izzy didnt really look as good as he was suppose to look. Francis delivered. Its apples and Oranges, i dont even see the comparison

lmao because one was a UD vs a guy who wasnt even trying to fight him. The other was a 26 second stoppage. Who they are and who they fought isnt really the issue.

Izzy didnt really look as good as he was suppose to look. Francis delivered. Its apples and Oranges, i dont even see the comparison

Both wins are overrated, but Anderson is still a better fighter than grandpa Cain.

Andensaya loves Anderson and im sure he wasnt even going 100%.
Wouldnt be the first time
pat-barry-crocop-hug.jpg

How sad is this....
When you're injured for the better part of 5 years and your leg crumples 30 seconds into your comeback fight, it is safe to say you're beyond done.

The level that Anderson is at now as a fighter is fairly well know. The level that Cain is at is not well known and lots of people think/hope that he's still close to as good as he once was.

Because Silva is the GOAT TS

44 years old and still giving a possible future MW champ a run for his money.

The level that Anderson is at now as a fighter is fairly well know. The level that Cain is at is not well known and lots of people think/hope that he's still close to as good as he once was.

Bro after his openworkout (he even hurt his knee in the there) I knew he would lose, cuz he looked old.

There should be a new granpda divison for guys like him and some older fighters (60+).

You have to be a BIG FAN of Cain to even believe this!

Bro after his openworkout (he even hurt his knee in the there) I knew he would lose, cuz he looked old.

There should be a new granpda divison for guys like him and some older fighters (60+).

It looked like a slip on a sweaty floor to me but that's before Cain injured his knee so it's possible it was bothering him before the fight. Point is we have seen what Anderson can and cannot do now, we don't really know with Cain and a lot of people hoped/thought he would be just as good as he was.

Back