Is Khabib a coward for trying to get GSP to fight at 155?

eon001

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm baffled by Khabib's insistence on trying to fight GSP at a weight he's ever competed at.

He act's like GSP is his dream fight and greatest test, but he want's George to drain himself, and be at a disadvantage.

Why not just meet at GSP's natural welter weight class and beat GSP in the division he dominated?

Not to mention Khabib doesn't need to suffer a weight cut himself, and word is he gives Rockhold fits in sparring. He's able to handle middle weight fighter on his way to light heavyweight, but he doesn't seem to want to fight at welter weight!?

GSP wants to fight at 155. He’s been hinting at it since before the Bisping fight.

Yes Khabib is a Coward for calling out the GOAT at a weight division the GOAT said he wanted to fight at and could easily make

<JagsKiddingMe>

Khabib is a coward for calling out a bigger guy....Jesus Sherdog never ceases

Ridiculous.

It’s a GOAT level challenge for both parties.

Goat-Slides-on-Ice.gif

I'm baffled by Khabib's insistence on trying to fight GSP at a weight he's ever competed at.

He act's like GSP is his dream fight and greatest test, but he want's George to drain himself, and be at a disadvantage.

Why not just meet at GSP's natural welter weight class and beat GSP in the division he dominated?

Not to mention Khabib doesn't need to suffer a weight cut himself, and word is he gives Rockhold fits in sparring. He's able to handle middle weight fighter on his way to light heavyweight, but he doesn't seem to want to fight at welter weight!?
let me baffle you even more...GSP WANTED TO FIGHT HIM AT 155 TOO!!!

Think this was a GSP thing. GSP said on Rogan he wants to try only things he hasn't done before. Translation "please keep adding the word champ next to my name or I will retire".

You don’t actually believe a guy who had his hands filled with Tibau gives Rockhold and DC trouble do you? It’s just hype from supportive teammates

yes IMO.

i always considered it a bitch move to ask someone to come to your weight class and fight you at your optimum level.

if you're the one offering to come up to fight, or even offering to come down to fight (TJ to cejudo etc), then it's all good.

*** So in this situation it really depends on who is doing the calling out. Is Khabib asking GSP to make the move? or is GSP offering to make the move and Khabib is simply accepting.

Nah but he's an asshat for doing all the shit he criticized Mcgregor for and pretended he was against.

GSP wants the fight at 155 so he can capture a belt in a third weight class. I doubt khabib really cares all that much what weight its at.

Yes, he is a coward for offering to defend his title against a bigger fighter on the condition that he makes weight for the division in which the title is held.

Also, he did offer a catch weight option.

I wouldn't say he's a coward. I would say he's retarded. As the belt holder, Khabib's obligation is to the LW division, not his legacy fights. The division has a clear, undisputed title contender.

He saw Cejudo vs The Snake and saw a path to victory.

GSP said he was interested to drop to LW to face khabib, so it's not like khabib called GSP to LW.

gsp said he wanted to give it a try.

gsp didnt want to fight any more so let him go into the sunset.

How the fuck can a professional cage fighter be considered a coward? I’ll never understand this viewpoint.

Back